I hate A-holes

• my favorite local ride is a nice loop of a bit over 100 miles starting here at my house and going up into the mountain through the town of Idyllwild at about 5,500 feet and then back down the other side. It is always a great escape from the desert heat and a great change of scenery with all the beautiful pine trees and streams and with the town being midway it is a great place to stop for lunch and browsing the little shops

well today some A-Hole decided it would be fun to light the place on fire - its currently 0% contained and about 3000 acres and growing with ofer 600 homes threatened

I try to love everyone, but I this asshole - - - - - - - -

this is the view of the smoke from my driveway

and this is what this idiot thought it would be fun to destroy

the good news is they do have a suspect in custody - and if it is truly the guy who started this - - I hope they throw the key away

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Living in Colorado since 93, almost every year we have idiots that light something on fire...even after fire restrictions have been placed. These entitled asshats endanger the lives of the residence in the area, the wildlife, and create an environmental hazard every damn year! The fact that Colorado has a "Fire Season" is ridiculous and it pisses me off. I have gotten to the point where I use my dash cam to film people throwing out cigarette butts out of there car and sending the footage to local authorities. It carries a $5k fine and up to 2 years when fire restrictions are in place. When there isn't, it still carries up to a $750 fine.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Living in Colorado since 93, almost every year we have idiots that light something on fire...even after fire restrictions have been placed. These entitled asshats endanger the lives of the residence in the area, the wildlife, and create an environmental hazard every damn year! The fact that Colorado has a "Fire Season" is ridiculous and it pisses me off. I have gotten to the point where I use my dash cam to film people throwing out cigarette butts out of there car and sending the footage to local authorities. It carries a $5k fine and up to 2 years when fire restrictions are in place. When there isn't, it still carries up to a $750 fine.

The two keys words to look at in your post is "up to" those are plea bargain words. The other thing I would mention is that courts can impose fines but usually have no way to collect them.

• They have arrested a 32 year old man and charged him with 5 counts of arson - this fire and apparently several past fires.

as of this morning the fire is around 5,000 acres and 5% contained. several structures have burned, but from what I have heard they seem to been able to keep the fire out of the town itself. I just pray that no more homes are lost and that they get this thing stopped before much more forest is lost ;(

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• The two keys words to look at in your post is "up to" those are plea bargain words. The other thing I would mention is that courts can impose fines but usually have no way to collect them.

In most states...probably. Colorado has had major fires so many times that they are starting to really crack down harshly. I am waiting to hear what they do with the Dutch immigrant that started the largest fire this year as well as the teens that started the 2nd largest fire in the state. I have a feeling it's not going to be a slap on the wrist since the state was in a stage 3 fire restriction at the time of the fires. I know one of the big fires that started a few years ago...the person responsible got sentenced to 27 years and so far they have served 6 or 7 years.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Saw that they caught the guy, should hang him from his nuts and slowly roast him.

pretty sure that the kind of person that would do this doesnt have any nuts

• just drove home - clear skies at the end of the valley where I work, but so smokey at the Palm Springs the temp dropped 8 degrees

• just drove home - clear skies at the end of the valley where I work, but so smokey at the Palm Springs the temp dropped 8 degrees

My second daughter lives in your area, she is in Joshua Tree

Life is simple ... you're either "Qualified or you're Not'

• My second daughter lives in your area, she is in Joshua Tree

I'm sure they a getting some of the smoke

• its up to 11,500 acres this morning and 2 fire personal have been injured

• "I hate A-holes"

You're living in the wrong state.

there are plenty of A-holes in California, but this guy is a super a-hole

32-year-old Temecula man charged with intentionally starting nine fires, including the Cranston Fire still growing in the Idyllwild area.
    Brandon N. McGlover was charged Friday by the Riverside County District Attorney’s Office with 15 felony counts related to nine separate fires. The nine arson fires were all set the same day, July 25, and were in the Idyllwild, Anza, and Sage areas.

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

• Man, that’s ugly. Lived thru the one that blazed from Riverside westward to about Glendora. We were living in Cucamonga at the time. Think it was about ‘04. Had embers the size of footballs landing on the pool and on the roof. And we were a mile or so from the fire line as it passed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter