Polaris "Joyride with a pro" event.

• So this past weekend polaris held its first(afaik) local event which was long overdue given the fact their HQ is located here in MN.

They had several Pro drivers, slingshots and Truck load of spare tires :00008172: they setup a small track on a parking lot and were taking unsuspecting owners and commoners(non slingshot owners) for the joyride of their life.

Let me say that until now I never understood why the passengers bitch so much during aggressive driving........ now I feel sorry for them(won't change my driving though).

Also got to meet the Julie Gilbert ( Chief Customer Engagement and Growth Officer at Polaris Industries and Board Director) and was wishing I had a forum business card to hand her but I was fresh out, we got her to join out local Evilbook page but it would be great if we could get her here, she seemed quite interesting on hearing directly from owners about what we think vs the very filtered notes that likely make it up the chain to her desk.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Rev limiter being pushed????

Yes, you could hear the limiter every time the came out of corners down the straight stretch, I believe they were in second gear shortly after starting for the duration of the track. It was kind of funny when they took a break they went out and swept the rubber pieces off the track, kind of like half time in basketball!