Reverse Switch

• Has anyone else had problems with the reverse switch on the trans? I have had my second failure. The Service manager seems to want to blame the heat off of the Welter exhaust. I told him that we had not seen any failures from the heat. @Jeff Welter just how much clearance is there between the pipe and the switch. Can I use one of my spare switches to activate the camera and the backup light? I have not been under the SS to check this out yet.

• Most of my Welter exhaust is wrapped underneath and unless your stopped in a lot in traffic or sitting in the heat with the engine running for awhile there should not be enough heat to hurt anything along its route.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Dochatley
    Dallas, Texas

• Most of my Welter exhaust is wrapped underneath and unless your stopped in a lot in traffic or sitting in the heat with the engine running for awhile there should not be enough heat to hurt anything along its route.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

67,575 miles it does not sit still very long. Oh, I have been under the Sling, It is just that I have never looked to see how much clearance there is