Any car dealership on here???

• I am trying to find my daughter a car. It’s starting to be a pain in the ass. She is in the Navy in the nuclear program? She is already approved through a navy credit union has a check to buy. You would think it wouldn’t be a problem but it has been. One Ford place came out and asked her how old she was and said they didn’t have time to mess with her. I am out West with work so can’t go deal with this. So if you have a dealership in the southeast and want to sell a car without bullshit let me know. She is interested in a Jeep Wrangler 2 door.

• I am trying to find my daughter a car. It’s starting to be a pain in the ass. She is in the Navy in the nuclear program? She is already approved through a navy credit union has a check to buy. You would think it wouldn’t be a problem but it has been. One Ford place came out and asked her how old she was and said they didn’t have time to mess with her. I am out West with work so can’t go deal with this. So if you have a dealership in the southeast and want to sell a car without bullshit let me know. She is interested in a Jeep Wrangler 2 door.

That's all they know is bullshit

If she in in Norfolk, tell her to be careful with some of the local small "family" dealers...there have been issues with scams in the past, and some of them have even been blacklisted by the Navy brass locally.

• Thanks

sorry but I'm on the accessories side of the Jeep business. I really have no usable knowledge when it comes to the dealers or Jeep. Currently the JK (2007-2018) models have finished production and they are the new Jeep to look for if wanting a good deal. The new (2018) JL Wrangler has just come to market and is about 3500-5000 more than the old JK. Example, a 2dr bare bones JL with only AC as an option cost $32,000 out the door with taxes and fees here in GA. The new JLs are getting premium price at this time.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Thanks we are in Georgia but willing to travel.

where in GA. Mall of GA Jeep has served us well (company I work for). The sales manager (Derek) is a good guy. Tell him Patrick from Rugged Ridge recommend his team.
    We just finished buying (4) Jeep's in the last 5 months.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• where in GA. Mall of GA Jeep has served us well (company I work for). The sales manager (Derek) is a good guy. Tell him Patrick from Rugged Ridge recommend his team.We just finished buying (4) Jeep's in the last 5 months.

Yes I have bought a rubicon and a Dodge Challenger Scatpack and something else from them. All new but this time seems they just wanted to jerk us around. I am not sure if it’s because it’s just that it’s my wife and daughter showing up or what. I am getting ready to trade in challenger for hellcat but will most likely shop elsewhere.

• Yes I have bought a rubicon and a Dodge Challenger Scatpack and something else from them. All new but this time seems they just wanted to jerk us around. I am not sure if it’s because it’s just that it’s my wife and daughter showing up or what. I am getting ready to trade in challenger for hellcat but will most likely shop elsewhere.

sorry to hear that....

(Slingshot Owners Group)