What is the Max power that can be made N/A?????

• there’s no problem with that. i’m just saying, humans nature is that we are never content of what we have.

I hate to disagree, but I have been 100% content with my Sling's power and handling since September of 2016. That's when Henry installed his Alpha Turbo. Before that date, I had installed a set of Bilstien shocks. (Love them!!) As far as handling and power, I've done nothing else. I'm completely happy with how it rides and drives since 2016. I have had to put a new Nitto on the rear so far, and will probably have to repeat every 2 years (it's worth it for the power!!)
    I've done tons of other additions for looks tho, and may never be finished in that department. :thumbup: But as for more and more power....nope....perfectly happy with what I have and I wouldn't change a thing, as far as I'm concerned it's perfect and my wife loves driving it too. 8o

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• What's your secret to getting two years out of a rear tire? It's almost to the point of a new rear tire every oil change now

Heh, heh....I know right??
    My secret is I live in the snow belt....2 years of riding up here is probably equal to about 6 months riding in the southern states!!
    I did get almost exactly 8,000 miles out of the original Kenda. At 5,500 miles, it still looked really good, but then the turbo was installed and the last 2,500 of those miles were burned off very quickly.

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• That’ll guarantee the extra power you need, but reliability will be out of the question, well for turbochargers that is..

Man, you make some pretty inaccurate statements sometimes. Turbo's are just as reliable as SC are WHEN PROPERLY INSTALLED AND KEPT WITHIN THE LIMITS OF THE ENGINE THEY'RE BEING INSTALLED IN. Yes, several have toasted their engines in search of bigger HP using both Turbos as well as SC's, but these are individuals who were experimenting with pushing the engines to see what they can do. We owe ALL of them a big debt of gratitude for the SS HP market being where it is today. Folks like Alpha and Hahn and I'm sure a couple of others were the ones willing to test the limits of these engines and have reliably been pushing these engines well over 240 hp for years. The stock engines with a PROPERLY installed turbo and a simple head bolt swap can easily run at 250 even 300hp all day long without any real issues so please don't make inaccurate statements like that. Especially since you're just now getting into this market. There are several of us that have been running our slings with well known and tested Turbo's for years now without any issues. Running them hard and running them long!!!

• Well said @jorgebri60 a lot of people like to get on the hate "xxxx" bandwagon without knowing the facts, I haven't heard of anyone who has blown an engine running the 6.5# of boost that most turbos were built for.

I know that Henry's black machine ran their stock turbo kit @9# since it was put together when he/they designed the kit on the stock engine without hiccups, he then removed the old turbo in the machine and replaced it with his top mount turbo in late 2016 when he began testing and again ran that @9# no issues.

Anyone who has ridden with Henry can tell you that he was not a pussy foot and beat the living piss out that machine and the engine held up so anyone who says turbos are not reliable either fcked up the installation , was trying to run more boost than recommended or is drinking the supercharger koolaid.

PS........... NA FTW! :00000441:

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• I run 9-10psi of boost on stock bottom end, head, and valve train. The only thing I changed from the base turbo kit we make was I went up to 42# injectors to accommodate more than 6psi and adjusted the tune for the larger injectors. While I would say I am at the safety limit of the stock bottom end, it has been reliable since we put this kit on. And we drive it to try an break it to test parts. I would definitely not call a properly installed and tuned turbo or supercharger kit unreliable or say that either set up is more unreliable than the other.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• For the record, I’ve been running 9# on the alpha turbo just over a year now. Still factory engine with nothing but the ARP headbolts. Just like @'Sling-razor I like playing the bouncing rpm needle game, especially in 4th gear ;) .