TOW DOLLY KITS UPGRADED, ALSO CORBIN OPTION NOW AVAILABLE

• THANKS @roadog1aj JUST SENT YOU A PM.

Got it. I'm giddy with excitement to get everything assembled and try it out!!
    Thanks for the detailed info and have a good one @kev!!! :thumbsup:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Ok, I don't normally do double posts, but after posting this in one other thread, i thought it should also be in the actual thread that relates to it.
    So here's some pics of the my finished tow dolly!! We took it for a 60 mile shake-down trip and it definitely passed muster. Only a couple small niggles, but that's what shake-down runs are for!!
    Thanks @kev (I also sent you a PM)

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Ok, I don't normally do double posts, but after posting this in one other thread, i thought it should also be in the actual thread that relates to it.
    So here's some pics of the my finished tow dolly!! We took it for a 60 mile shake-down trip and it definitely passed muster. Only a couple small niggles, but that's what shake-down runs are for!!
    Thanks @kev (I also sent you a PM)

I'm embarrassed to say that after driving up and picking up my tow dolly from @kev back in May, it's still on the trailer. Just haven't found the time to take it off the trailer, assemble it and do a test run. Things should hopefully settle down for us and I'll get around to it in a month or so.

• I'm embarrassed to say that after driving up and picking up my tow dolly from @kev back in May, it's still on the trailer. Just haven't found the time to take it off the trailer, assemble it and do a test run. Things should hopefully settle down for us and I'll get around to it in a month or so.

That's one way to extend its life 8o8o8o

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE