TOW DOLLY KITS UPGRADED, ALSO CORBIN OPTION NOW AVAILABLE

• http://www.allthingsslingshot.com is pleased to announce that SLINGSHOT BODY KITS .COM has upgraded their dolly kits to include a new aluminum checker plate, tread plate at no extra cost.
    Also an option is now available which raises the tire cradle 2'' to make the dolly kits compatible with the Corbin Saddlebags. The fender option for 13'' tires can also be accommodated with the Corbin option.

• Hi @kev

We are looking at options to either tow our Sling with your dolly kit, or trailer it. (possibly an enclosed trailer) We don't have saddle bags, so no worries about clearance. I was looking at your website and saw the "Save 5% of dollars spent" pop-up. Would I be able to apply that when I placed my order?

Thanks for supporting our Slings!!!!
    Adam

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• http://www.allthingsslingshot.com is pleased to announce that SLINGSHOT BODY KITS .COM has upgraded their dolly kits to include a new aluminum checker plate, tread plate at no extra cost.
    Also an option is now available which raises the tire cradle 2'' to make the dolly kits compatible with the Corbin Saddlebags. The fender option for 13'' tires can also be accommodated with the Corbin option.

Wow Kev, that looks strong enough for the SLINGSHOT to pull the motorhome

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• yes certainly @roadog1aj the 5% Of All Dollars Spent always applies on all items sold by http://www.allthingsslingshot.com and the points are awarded automatically on all purchases. It is our way of saying thank you for your business and assuring you that basically, you will always receive preferential pricing on your future MODS Purchases in exchange for your customer loyalty . Which I believe has to be earned and not taken for granted !

• yes certainly @roadog1aj the 5% Of All Dollars Spent always applies on all items sold by http://www.allthingsslingshot.com and the points are awarded automatically on all purchases. It is our way of saying thank you for your business and assuring you that basically, you will always receive preferential pricing on your future MODS Purchases in exchange for your customer loyalty . Which I believe has to be earned and not taken for granted !

Awesome!!
    I'm gonna be calling in a few minutes to place an order!!
    Thanks!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Thanks for all your help and patience with my order @kev!!!

It was a pleasure talking with you!!

Now I also have a ton of bonus points to spend on my next purchase from Allthingsslingshot!!! YAYY!!!

• Hey @kev, I've looked on the website and also through all the posts I could find regarding this tow dolly, but for the life of me, I can't find what size ball is required for the hitch?

Thanks!!

• Ill go out on a limb and guess 2" ball. Most class IV are 2 " balls...although in some cases...larger balls are required! :whistling:

SSREAPER

Thanks @SSREAPER.....I was thinking 2" as well, but wanted to be sure....my track record with assumptions is rather dismal ||

But no matter the size.......just so long as they ain't blue!!!! ;(

• @kev I do have a question about the tow dolly....If I were to order the dolly with a wider rear wheel option...could I use it on a sling with a stock wheel?

I have a stock wheel now but planning on going wider in the future but If i got the dolly...i would want it to be future proof so to say.

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• @SSREAPER sure you could just go with the wider tray to begin with , but you might have to set your swivel stop chains one link shorter for now as the tire having room seems to cock to one side l a bit in tight radius turns in parking lots, around gas pumps etc, and that will allow the tire to get a little closer to the tub , so just adjust chains for it in advance.

• Ok, got the first part of my Tow Dolly today!!! Now I'm just waiting for the second batch of packages to arrive.
    @kev , I sent you an email, and also left you a voice message. Thanks!!