All Things Slingshot Canadian Review

• A little while back I contacted three different suppliers for some pricing including shipping, two guys in Canada and one in Florida. I ended up going with @kev. Of the two guys in Canada that i contacted @kev seemed to know what he was talking about and knew the parts when we talked about them. The other guy did not seem to be nearly as knowledgeable on the SS and he did not return a phone call once he was set up to take credit cards. Not going to lie @kev was about $25 CDN more expensive, but knowledge and customer service is power and i have no problem paying a tad more. On top of the $25 more expensive, i did receive more than that back in points with his 5% point system and did take advantage of his price matching. The other reason I went with @kev, his quoted price included all duties and fees. I can not say that for the guys out of Florida, who were similarly priced but did not cover duties or fees.

One item in my order, I did not do enough research on. Once i placed the order @kev had no problems switching it for a different product a few days later.

My order arrived at my door one day less than 6 weeks from the time I placed the order, however, I knew when I ordered that the windshield was made to order as it was an extra dark grey.

During this 6 week the lines of communication remained open and when asked about the order he would find out what he could from the his supplier and relay that info.

I highly recommend @kev to all the Canadians who are looking at after market parts.

16 Black Pearl, passenger seat relocation brackets, garage door opener, Viper alarm with GPS, 1320 performance header and adjustable exhaust, teeth grill, hood pads, upgraded sound system, Sling Lenz V2.0, Alpha shock covers, Twist Dynamics CAI, Twist Dynamics Silicone Coolant Hoses, Twist Dynamics 9" adjustable windshield, Twist Dynamics coil cover, brake light flash modulator.... and more

• well thank you very much for the kind words @lew88_88 its always a pleasure dealing with understandable customers and yes those points do add up , Im sending customers CAI ,s now for less than half price with the points they earned on previous purchases and of course with my price match guarantee enacted ! Sometimes I,m sending them out so cheap its painful ! lol And of course it works for American customers too even if some like @kay two cant add ! we got to fix him up with something special when He finally arrives in a couple weeks

• What will hand delivery cost me on my next order? Any price match guarantee on hand delivery available?

Like @KayTwo says, kick your boss in the balls and head west for next weekend! Ill even kick my points in for gas!!!! HAHAHA

16 Black Pearl, passenger seat relocation brackets, garage door opener, Viper alarm with GPS, 1320 performance header and adjustable exhaust, teeth grill, hood pads, upgraded sound system, Sling Lenz V2.0, Alpha shock covers, Twist Dynamics CAI, Twist Dynamics Silicone Coolant Hoses, Twist Dynamics 9" adjustable windshield, Twist Dynamics coil cover, brake light flash modulator.... and more

• You needn't think that you cannucks are going to keep @kev all to yourselves! That border thing is just some dried ink on a map. jes sayin

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• You needn't think that you cannucks are going to keep @kev all to yourselves! That border thing is just some dried ink on a map.

For a little dried up ink on a map, it sure is making a ton of money on both sides in tariffs! I know to get anything besides a letter shipped north of it costs a limb. One more order for me and i will have to make sure to include an automatic conversion kit as i will probably be down a leg or two!!!

On a more serious note, I am sure that @kev 's customer service and knowledge are just as well on either side of the boarder and do not cost more north of the boarder....which is rare.

• This is the most amazing thing to me in all of this!
    Who knew moose-drawn carriages could go so far so fast over the tundra! :P

You would be surprised how fast they are! We have specially trained polar bears to chase them to speed up service around here to get those packages to our igloos quick!

• Can someone please help me with contacting All Things Slingshot. I have placed an order (money has been processed) no status on the order and have left message via phone and text, with NO contact. PLEASE any help. Thank you!

• Bigdog, thanks for the info. I just received a call back from ATS and you are correct about the supply chain interruption. All things are good now. Its a crazy time we live-in at the moment....