Twist Dynamics Adjustable Windshield Review

• Purchased from @kev at Allthingsslingshot.com

Installed the new Twist Dynamics 9" Adjustable windshield Tuesday night. Took approx. 1.5 hours by myself. Installation was easy for the most part as it came with instructions. The one bump in installation I had was which edge is the top. First time around I had the top to the bottom and the center "I" piece upside down. Second time I had the "I" piece upside down. Third time was a charm and I got it all good. I did scuff it a tad when i closed the hood and it was upside down.

A few tips on installation. There is an engraved Twist Logo on the windshield in the center, this was how i finally figured what was the top edge. The adjustable brackets need to face forward, not out on a 45 degree angle.

I have a 2016 Black Pearl SLLE. This windshield does sit a little higher than stock. At 5'9" I still look over it if i sit up straight.

I currently have it sitting at the lowest position and what a difference!! The wind used to hit me in the forehead, now it is about 4-6 inches above my head! Today i took the highway to work and it was substantially quieter and a lot less calm.

My biggest regret in this purchase was humming and hawing about it so long. I should of bought this as soon as i seen it!

The two improvements that i would suggest are a more adjustable tilt and as it is quite flexible compared to stock, some type of adjustment on the sides where it is angled back.

16 Black Pearl, passenger seat relocation brackets, garage door opener, Viper alarm with GPS, 1320 performance header and adjustable exhaust, teeth grill, hood pads, upgraded sound system, Sling Lenz V2.0, Alpha shock covers, Twist Dynamics CAI, Twist Dynamics Silicone Coolant Hoses, Twist Dynamics 9" adjustable windshield, Twist Dynamics coil cover, brake light flash modulator.... and more

• @kev Thanks for being accomodating and easy to work with!
    @KayTwo I will be there Friday morning!!

16 Black Pearl, passenger seat relocation brackets, garage door opener, Viper alarm with GPS, 1320 performance header and adjustable exhaust, teeth grill, hood pads, upgraded sound system, Sling Lenz V2.0, Alpha shock covers, Twist Dynamics CAI, Twist Dynamics Silicone Coolant Hoses, Twist Dynamics 9" adjustable windshield, Twist Dynamics coil cover, brake light flash modulator.... and more