Customer Service...Seriously...

• In my experience SlingMods -MeanSling- then there is Welter and DDM

I really feel like I have lucked out and had excellent service from everyone I have dealt with. Including those that have had issues with others. I just like to show some appreciation when I feel like someone goes out of the way to take care of things when they didn't have to.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• @lrobbi Needs to be added to the list...he went so far as to custom do one of his products in my color on request. I would have accepted regular black but he went above and beyond to match the color for me! :thumbsup:

The customer service aspect of doing business in general has gone to hell for the most part. I am happy to see that the vendors we have here have taken notice that we deserve the best and they are delivering. So thank you to all!

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• @lrobbi Needs to be added to the list...he went so far as to custom do one of his products in my color on request. I would have accepted regular black but he went above and beyond to match the color for me! :thumbsup:

The customer service aspect of doing business in general has gone to hell for the most part. I am happy to see that the vendors we have here have taken notice that we deserve the best and they are delivering. So thank you to all!

SSREAPER

@lrobbi makes the list for just providing the best damn packaging I have ever seen from a vendor.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Thank you everyone. Tina and I believe strongly in doing what is needed to make our family happy. We especially appreciate everyone being patient with us as we work through some product redesign and longer than expected lead times to get others back in stock.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Thank you everyone. Tina and I believe strongly in doing what is needed to make our family happy. We especially appreciate everyone being patient with us as we work through some product redesign and longer than expected lead times to get others back in stock.

Hey Duck....When a product is so good as to ensure that people will only accept that product...then the longer wait times are ok. Quality over spped any day...and your products sir...absolutely qualify for that statement. Your stuff is worth the wait!

Thank you for all you do for us!

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS: