2018 Alarm system?

• Well I decided to go with a multiple alarm approach. I've ordered the keyless starting RFID kit from slingmods that should help with not being able to start the sling. I also ordered a Viper 5806V 2 way paging alarm with a motion and shock sensor to take care of keeping people away. I've installed the Viper alarms before so I think it should be doable. I guess I'm paranoid about it but I've heard toomany stories of people coming out to find people sitting in their slings to take pics or someone stealing the sparco shift knobs and I wont take kindly to that, unless they're topless, maybe...

• "shock sensor"? I've GOT TO get me one of those... may even ask the kids to go sit in it to test it... wow, this is a COOL FIND!

:00000436:
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. - Bill Gates

• OK Maybe I shouldn't have called it a "shock" sensor. bump sensor, or vibration sensor? I just have to make sure the wife doesn't bring any toys with her......

What fun would that be?!?! Tell her to bring all the toys and a girlfriend then its gets even better!! :evil:

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• So I got the viper alarm system installed. Wasn't too bad as I didn't do the ignition kill as I have the guard dog system as well. Just using a shock sensor and motion sensor. So far the motion sensor seems adjusted well as it chirps if you're right next to it and only does off if you get in or stand there too long. Even with the cockpit cover on it seems ok. Although I also found out there really isn't a dry spot when you wash them. Really if I did it over I would mount the brain in the glove box as car alarm brains are not waterproof.