Mileage so far...

• 2015 had 4398 miles when I got it in mid April. Now have over 8600 miles. I bought it to ride it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• At the moment 67,246 miles since Feb.12, 2015 on one Slingshot. Over 3,000 miles in the last three weeks. I started to say never on a trailer but it did have a ride on a couple of roll backs to the repair shop after last years off road experience.

Wow. That's some crazy mileage! Where you been going?

• Wow. That's some crazy mileage! Where you been going?

I am 4 hours from the Smokies and I make a few trips a year. Three trips already this year and at least two more are planned. Georgia - North Carolina - Tenn. - Virginia and all over South Carolina where I live in Georgetown. I might pull out from home on any morning and put 200 to 300 miles on the Sling before I get back to the house. Yes, I have been retired since Nov., 2005 and also bought a new Harley in 2013 and put 20,000 miles on it in one year, I still have it but do not have much over that even now. Had some health problems doctor created, damn near killed me. I was just getting over that when I bought the SS and decided to ride while I still can. If you want to ride and are in the area just get in touch with me. As long as it is 53 degrees are better and not raining when I leave the house I am in the SS.

• I am 4 hours from the Smokies and I make a few trips a year. Three trips already this year and at least two more are planned. Georgia - North Carolina - Tenn. - Virginia and all over South Carolina where I live in Georgetown. I might pull out from home on any morning and put 200 to 300 miles on the Sling before I get back to the house. Yes, I have been retired since Nov., 2005 and also bought a new Harley in 2013 and put 20,000 miles on it in one year, I still have it but do not have much over that even now. Had some health problems doctor created, damn near killed me. I was just getting over that when I bought the SS and decided to ride while I still can. If you want to ride and are in the area just get in touch with me. As long as it is 53 degrees are better and not raining when I leave the house I am in the SS.

YES! Enjoy the life while you still can! That's what I always say!

• As long as it is 53 degrees are better and not raining when I leave the house I am in the SS.

52 isn't enough?

2016 with 17850

Impressive!

Just over 3 years on my 2015 Base model (including 7 months I had it torn apart and wasn't driving it) and now have 43000 miles on it. All local with and average ride of 80 - 150 miles and no long road trips.

You rock! I'm in bed by 9 (or 8:30 or 10:00). What time do you get up in the morning? Where do you ride at night? Don't feel like you need to answer - I'm just curious.

Wow. That's some crazy mileage! Where you been going?

In circles obviously! Keep on keepin' on @FunCycle. You're the role model for many of us junior members.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I am 4 hours from the Smokies and I make a few trips a year. Three trips already this year and at least two more are planned. Georgia - North Carolina - Tenn. - Virginia and all over South Carolina where I live in Georgetown. I might pull out from home on any morning and put 200 to 300 miles on the Sling before I get back to the house. Yes, I have been retired since Nov., 2005 and also bought a new Harley in 2013 and put 20,000 miles on it in one year, I still have it but do not have much over that even now. Had some health problems doctor created, damn near killed me. I was just getting over that when I bought the SS and decided to ride while I still can. If you want to ride and are in the area just get in touch with me. As long as it is 53 degrees are better and not raining when I leave the house I am in the SS.

You have to understand that @FunCycle gets at least 20% more miles in an hour than the average Slingshot owner! :D

:HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SILVERSS:My paint is fast, TURBO Silver!

• 52 isn't enough?

You rock! I'm in bed by 9 (or 8:30 or 10:00). What time do you get up in the morning? Where do you ride at night? Don't feel like you need to answer - I'm just curious.

I ride as low as the mid-40s, but prefer temps above 50F.
    Mainly ride at night. I have a basic route that is about 80 miles and variations on it that go as high 150. I typically leave the house after sundown (around 8.30 pm tonight) and try to get in a ride every other night, weather permitting. About half of my normal route is Interstate to get to where I can ride some curvy roads thru the Sam Houston national Forest and further out to some rural roads.
    We typically get up anywhere between 11 am and 1 pm, occasionally not until 2 pm if we stayed up reading until close to 6 am.
    The big drawback to our schedule is I try to avoid working on my Slingshot after dark as a consideration for my neighbors, but that severely limits how much time I have to tinker on my Slingshot.

When I rode on 2 wheels, I typically put between 15-20K miles on my two motorcycles each year along with around 15K miles on my Ford Edge (which has close to Correction - 86K 75K miles on it and should be paid off in a few more months)! In comparison, my Wife has a 2008 Nissan Altima that has around 70K miles as I usually drive my vehicle when we go anywhere together.

Edited once, last by BKL ().

• 2016 which I purchased used on its 1st birthday. Just about 2 years old now (it will be 2 years old tomorrow) and now have 5200 miles. I have a car which enjoy driving as well so ride the SS early morning in the summer and anytime in the fall and spring. We really did not have a spring this year so hopefully we have a long fall.

I have about 3 trips I take. I am sorta lucky lots of back rounds where I live.