mods - best money spent

• My mod money is very limited and as such I want to invest in mods that will have the best bang for the buck so to speak.

so what I would like to know is what you think are the mods that have the greatest return for the money spent

Based on what I had read here for my first major mod I decided to replace the stock coil overs with a set of JRI Grand Touring coil overs and at this point I am thinking that next mod should be a DDW works sway bar.

do those of you who have done it think this would be the best next mod for me? or is there something else you would do first?

I know that many here have done crazy amounts of modding to your slings and I love seeing what all of you are doing, but what would really interest me would be to know if your were on a very limited budget and had to do it again which mods would be at the very top of your list especially if your Slingshot was your only ride

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• DDM Short Shifter and the master cylinder brace next and then the sway bar

• DDM Short Shifter and the master cylinder brace next

The short shifter is one of the things I have considered and I was thinking about the master cylinder brace, but when they fixed my break failure light thing last month whatever they did made the breaks work great so I am not sure the brace is needed now -

• Safety items, lights

lights? other than cosmetic things whats wrong with the stock lights?

• The short shifter is one of the things I have considered and I was thinking about the master cylinder brace, but when they fixed my break failure light thing last month whatever they did made the breaks work great so I am not sure the brace is needed now -

The brace has nothing to do with how good the master cylinder works. It keeps the firewall that the master cylinder is mounted on from moving (FLEXING) therefore changing how the pedal feels under hard use. If you are not planning the hard driving you would never know the difference. Just like the sway bar, if you will not be driving hard you will not need it. Does this help you? I am not trying to be a smart ass. Informed Choices

• The brace has nothing to do with how good the master cylinder works. It keeps the firewall that the master cylinder is mounted on from moving (FLEXING) therefore changing how the petal feels under hard use. If you are not planning the hard driving you would never know the difference. Just like the sway bar, if you will not be driving hard you will not need it. Does this help you? I am not trying to be a smart ass. Informed Choices

yes - thank you, it is very helpful :thumbsup:

• @edwardaneal If you are planning on driving hard, you will also need the Hawk 5.0 brake pads from DDM, some of this best pads out there but they are dirty. You DO NOT need any of the big brake kits unless you are one of those drivers that spend a lot of time on the brakes if you have followed anything that I have said or anyone else talking about me, I spend very little time on the brakes. If you follow me and wait on my brake lights you will probably over drive the corner.

• lights? other than cosmetic things whats wrong with the stock lights?

I upgraded to halogen headlights, halos and added string lights front and back...brake light blinker...mirror turn indicators
    You can never be too visible ...don’t forget we sit low.

As a side note I haven’t had too many people pull in front of me...could be they wait because the want to see what is lit up like a Christmas tree coming at them. I run all my lights day and night....I get noticed....which is what you want...

• I upgraded to halogen headlights, halos and added string lights front and back...brake light blinker...mirror turn indicatorsYou can never be too visible ...don’t forget we sit low.

As a side note I haven’t had too many people pull in front of me...could be they wait because the want to see what is lit up like a Christmas tree coming at them. I run all my lights day and night....I get noticed....which is what you want...

Halogen headlights are stock
    Hope you didn't pay to much to upgrade