mods - best money spent

• I am sure I will find more functional mods to make, but one that has no function other than to make me happy would be to get 1 or 2 flag mounts and flags to go with them. The ones they sell look nice, but I will probably end up making something

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• okay so for now this is my wish list - the first priorities being the DDM sway bar and the DDM short shifter

• I am sure I will find more functional mods to make, but one that has no function other than to make me happy would be to get 1 or 2 flag mounts and flags to go with them. The ones they sell look nice, but I will probably end up making something

okay so for now this is my wish list - the first priorities being the DDM sway bar and the DDM short shifter

Drop the air filter and go with a CAI

The flag mounts display your patriotism, that is a function.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• The sway bars are $230? That's like 1/4 the cost of a top... Definitely need @Ruptured Ducks MeanSling top before a sway bar... Just too hot here in Texas! When I could run an errand in the Sling... I opt for AC... ;(

Its an interesting thing, but my wife seems very against a top. Asked her several times and every time she has said it is "stupid" and a "waste of money"

on the other hand when I told her I wanted to get the JRI coil overs she said "go for it" "it if makes it drive better you should get it"

• Its an interesting thing, but my wife seems very against a top. Asked her several times and every time she has said it is "stupid" and a "waste of money"

on the other hand when I told her I wanted to get the JRI coil overs she said "go for it" "it if makes it drive better you should get it"

When I was looking for a SS, a top was one of the top three requirements. I’ve been blistered too many times in my life. Tired of enriching my surgeon for removing cancers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• When I was looking for a SS, a top was one of the top three requirements. I’ve been blistered too many times in my life. Tired of enriching my surgeon for removing cancers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You get those hard white bumps on your arm and itch. The sun is evil and does not like me at all.

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

Edited once, last by Chain ().