Massachusetts or Rhode Island Slingshot Owners post up here!

• Chefjohn did! John and I had a blast with some riders from CT that were heading to Newport, RI for the day. We met up with them at Fort Adams and had such a wonderful day for a ride. Ate at a local seafood market/restaurant for lunch, did the beach and 10 mile drive. Hated for it to end, but the CT people had a long ride back. Wonderful new friends and look for more pictures and videos on the Facebook page - Northeast Slingshots. Greg, had some nice aerial views at the beach and there is a cool shot of Phil's sling with lights on there way home by JJFriggs (I think that is what he goes by).

• New Slingshot owner here... Mass/NH border. My friend around the corner just got one too. We don't see too many around here...

Welcome aboard, I am in Waltham and I've only seen a few around as well. We have had some really good turnouts at Lowell Bike Night last year. Hopefully we will see the same this year as Slingshot is one of the Sponsors.

• Welcome aboard, I am in Waltham and I've only seen a few around as well. We have had some really good turnouts at Lowell Bike Night last year. Hopefully we will see the same this year as Slingshot is one of the Sponsors.

I took my rented one last summer to MCN and met two other Slingshots there. Perhaps you were one of them? One had a lot of added carbon fiber, the other had a wrap and his hood open.

You can be sure I will be down there a lot this summer and I am only 2 towns over

• I took my rented one last summer to MCN and met two other Slingshots there. Perhaps you were one of them? One had a lot of added carbon fiber, the other had a wrap and his hood open.
    You can be sure I will be down there a lot this summer and I am only 2 towns over

Possibly, I have the SLR With the Custom Eagle Wrap, if you are who I think you are, I helped you back up when you were leaving. Congrats on getting one, I knew you would eventually. This year my schedule is more evening friendly and plan on attending Bike Nights and other events as much as possible.

• Possibly, I have the SLR With the Custom Eagle Wrap, if you are who I think you are, I helped you back up when you were leaving. Congrats on getting one, I knew you would eventually. This year my schedule is more evening friendly and plan on attending Bike Nights and other events as much as possible.

Yep that was me. I remember your beautiful SS well. I knew then that I would get one, just didn't know when... Hopefully in addition to Motorcycle Nights there will be some SS rides around this summer. If not we'll just have to organize one!

• I'm part of a newly formed Meetup Group out of Tyngsboro. We are looking for people interested in joining our Meetup group and going on some organized rides this summer, and a lot of times down to Motorcycle Night in Lowell. Anyone interested send me a private message.

• Attention MA/NH riders!

We are trying to plan out a ride from Nashua, NH to Rye Beach, NH. We will meet in Nashua then head up the back roads to Hampton Beach, then travel up the Route 1A coastal road (scenic and twisty!) and have lunch at Petey's Summertime Seafood in Rye (seems to be plenty of parking).

We are looking at a couple of possible dates:

Sunday Jul 1
    Saturday July 7
    Sunday July 8
    Saturday July 14
    Sunday July 15

Rain date to be determined after the date is set.

Is anyone interested? This would be a great ride with a bunch of Slingshots traveling together......

• I am interested but my schedule is inconsistent / can change any given week but I can say that I work Sunday's no matter what and should have Saturday's off except for next week. So I should be able to make a Saturday right. The dates you have listed aren't right... July 9th is a Monday / July 10th is a Tuesday.

To get more interested you could check out the Northeast Slingshot Group on Facebook. This area here doesn't seem to have a big local following

• I am interested but my schedule is inconsistent / can change any given week but I can say that I work Sunday's no matter what and should have Saturday's off except for next week. So I should be able to make a Saturday right. The dates you have listed aren't right... July 9th is a Monday / July 10th is a Tuesday.
    To get more interested you could check out the Northeast Slingshot Group on Facebook. This area here doesn't seem to have a big local following

Thanks I fixed the dates.

I have posted this in the "other" forum and to a couple of Facebook groups (New England Slingshots, East Coast Slingshots) but didn't know about the Northeast one, will try to find it, thanks.

• Thanks I fixed the dates.
    I have posted this in the "other" forum and to a couple of Facebook groups (New England Slingshots, East Coast Slingshots) but didn't know about the Northeast one, will try to find it, thanks.

Thanks -

NorthEast Slingshot on facebook is the biggest group by far in the area