Massachusetts or Rhode Island Slingshot Owners post up here!

• I have not seen to many Slingshots around to be honest. I am not sure they have made their way to the forums, however if you are lurking around let's try to get a ride together!

Hey Aaron!! I consider myself a Massachusetts guy as well as Connecticut, since I spend every weekend in Brimfield!! I was at Higgins Powersports in Barre for their Open House last Saturday. I spoke with Ronnie about putting together a Slingshot Rally out of his dealership. He introduced me to their new PR girl, and she has already planned 5!!! I plan on piggy backing a ride from Sturbridge, up to Barre to attend one of the rides. I can't make the first one, but I'll post up one in the future, and we'll get some CT folks as well. Please consider joining us for one!!

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Hey Aaron!! I consider myself a Massachusetts guy as well as Connecticut, since I spend every weekend in Brimfield!! I was at Higgins Powersports in Barre for their Open House last Saturday. I spoke with Ronnie about putting together a Slingshot Rally out of his dealership. He introduced me to their new PR girl, and she has already planned 5!!! I plan on piggy backing a ride from Sturbridge, up to Barre to attend one of the rides. I can't make the first one, but I'll post up one in the future, and we'll get some CT folks as well. Please consider joining us for one!!

Hey Jimmy! Yes you are close enough I will allow that haha.. I am up for meeting up, let me know when the next ones are coming up and see if we can put it together. Are you going to the Smokies, I am and will be making side trips before I get to Maggie Valley for May 30th.

• I won't be attending. I will be at "Slingshots in the Adirondacks" in September. Good luck on your trip down there!! You're gonna have a great time!!! I'll post up any ride I plan in the future.

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• I'm living in the North Shore of Boston. Wouldn't mind a few group rides in this neck of the woods. Lots of coastal roads, good scenery, and you can even remove your helmet when you arrive to the NH border. I'll be there in Lake George in Sept. for the SS meetup there.

• Central mass here, plan on attending in lake George if I ever get home from work.

Did rides for local dealer for years on two wheels, love lake George area.

More than happy to lead a fun ride for folks in the area.

Jeff

• Great! That's where we bought ours, Chris was our sales person. We had issues at the DMV and had to cancel the deal. This was noted in detail when another Rhode Islander had the same issue, on the same day on another forum. I was banned on the other forum so wasn't able to get feedback from other RI people or others to work it out. That was a long and heartbreaking day for us. I am surprised you haven't heard from the DMV about this yet. We are praying we can get one before the season ends. We use to ride, but my husband lost most of his right hand and it was getting harder and harder to ride. This was going to help bring back the old days for us. On the up beat, I may not have to get a MC license. I was worried about that since I learned on a Standard this will be drivable. Hope to meet some day and thanks for replying. Additionally hoping I don't get banned from this forum for posting too much. Keeping the faith that a resolution is made so we can ride a slingshot and join in on the experience!

• Wow! Just got home from work and hubby informed me that that person we met at DMV replied to his thank you email about explaining why we could not register our slingshot. There are two bills that they are favoring on the slingshots and we may be able to register one in about two weeks! Guess Slinkings birthday brought us good luck! We are so happy that we may be an owner again. Wish us luck please! Thanks to all the knowledgeable people for turning us into slingshot people. Hoping the next two weeks go by fast. Again thanks for letting me join this fabulous forum and not banning me from posting. Hope to meet some of you in the future. Feeling greatful at this moment.