2019 Window glass and door seals?

• Was in my local dealer yesterday and they had a base model on the floor for 23,500, not including tax title and license. That would put it around 26 out the door I would imagine. I believe the SLR would be about 40 K out the door. Glad I got mine early!

I have found all the reviews on motorcycles and cars to be very bias. Mostly in favor of whoever pays the bills. This one is just painfully obvious. I have watched videos of people doing reviews with disgust on there face the whole time. I think they were pushing a Mazda Miata. I think that the Slingshot is the closest thing to a street legal race car we will ever get. I don’t know how long it will be affordable But from a survey I took a couple months back the price is going out of reach.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Taxafornia my friend! Also The dealer markup was $2900 - with no explanation.

Your individual tax rate +10% income tax for the state +8% sales tax to the state- did I say state? - I meant nanny state.

My wife has a 2014 Prius. Registration renewal was $298 . Just saying

Was in my local dealer yesterday and they had a base model on the floor for 23,500, not including tax title and license. That would put it around 26 out the door I would imagine. I believe the SLR would be about 40 K out the door. Glad I got mine early!

I have found all the reviews on motorcycles and cars to be very bias. Mostly in favor of whoever pays the bills. This one is just painfully obvious. I have watched videos of people doing reviews with disgust on there face the whole time. I think they were pushing a Mazda Miata. I think that the Slingshot is the closest thing to a street legal race car we will ever get. I don’t know how long it will be affordable But from a survey I took a couple months back the price is going out of reach.

Man @SoCal, is everything more expensive in CA?!?!
    Still about 19 here plus tax but that’s paid when you get your tag at the DMV. Kind of high here so tax and tag would be about $1250.

Edited once, last by SoCal ().

• When I was Slingshot shopping I went to my local dealer and this SL was on the showroom floor. This pricing is from one year ago And for a 2016 model. The other dealer I was speaking of was the one that had the three grand in mark up. Next time I am there I will take a picture of that sticker as well.

Read the very last line as well and you can only imagine what those charges would be.

• Dealers here when I was buying wanted $1000 for set up fee. Found the dealer I bought from he asked me why they wanted a $1000 when all they do is check fluids and tires etc and put on the mirrors

• One can only guess why one dealer does one thing and another dealer something else. You may get one or two people to pay crazy exorbitant nonessential fees but for everyone that does that I believe there are 10 that walk on by and go somewhere else.
    In my business I have always liked the fast nickel not the slow dime. I always believed that if you offer a high-quality service combined with honesty and integrity the business comes flying in.

• I tend to understeer when turning right and left. My steering wheel is off center by a few degrees, but I expected the steering to be a lot more sensitive to my movements. Am I missing something?

• Dealers here when I was buying wanted $1000 for set up fee. Found the dealer I bought from he asked me why they wanted a $1000 when all they do is check fluids and tires etc and put on the mirrors

This explains a lot of what goes on. Even though it’s about rvs. Dealers do a lot of stuff some of it should be illegal. Especially on the financial end.

• This explains a lot of what goes on. Even though it’s about rvs. Dealers do a lot of stuff some of it should be illegal. Especially on the financial end.

Applies to RVs, Cars, boats, airplanes and motorcycles. Either used or new, how big a check do you need for me to drive/fly/rode away from your place? No smoke and mirrors, additional dealer mark up, no more BS. How much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• I tend to understeer when turning right and left. My steering wheel is off center by a few degrees, but I expected the steering to be a lot more sensitive to my movements. Am I missing something?

Yes, Go to someone/dealer that knows what they are doing and get the lazer alignment. Steering wheel not centered is one of the first things that tell you that your Slingshot has not been properly aligned. If it is still under warranty they should do it for free. You might also find someone with the True Trak alignment system but you will have to pay for that one. Either way pay for it to be done if you have to, you will feel the difference within the first few miles.

• Yes, Go to someone/dealer that knows what they are doing and get the lazer alignment. Steering wheel not centered is one of the first things that tell you that your Slingshot has not been properly aligned. If it is still under warranty they should do it for free. You might also find someone with the True Trak alignment system but you will have to pay for that one. Either way pay for it to be done if you have to, you will feel the difference within the first few miles.

FIRST FEW MILES?!? For me I could feel the difference in the first 50 feet that's how bad mine was. The crooked steering wheel is the tell tale sign along with the description of the steering. Once you get the laser alignment...it should drive like a dream.

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS: