ZZPerformance Turbo Kit!!!!!

• So you are the proud owner of a Slingshot. You love it, it's personalized to your liking, you feel free in it, your hair blows in the wind if you still got it, all your problems melt away.....and so do you when those front cooling fans turn on but that's another thread all together, but it's missing something if it is still normally aspirated................REAL PUCKER YOUR BUTT HOLE POWER!!!! That's where ZZPerformance comes in! So I know what you're thinking, "But Kyle, turbo kits are EXPENSIVE!!!!" ;( And yes, they were......until we showed up. You wanna go fast? You wanna be a contender? You wanna take a shot at the title for fastest SS in the 1/2mi but don't wanna spend 10s of thousands to do it? WELL NOW YOU CAN!!!!!

Our turbo kit is reasonably priced at $2,994.99 and average results on 93 octane is 265whp. You won't find a complete bolt on turbo kit making this kind of power for less. I know what you're thinking, "These turbo kits are half the price as the other ones on the market, they probably won't hold up." I can tell you this, I have been running this kit for 3 years and I beat the ever living snot out of it every time I climb in. Because why not? Drive it like you stole it is what my dad used to tell me, which he regretted saying about 4 times with me growing up.

You have to push parts to the max to get results and see what needs to be improved. We have a process here, Problems = Solutions = Reliable Parts To Sell and we have been doing that since 2000 with all of the platforms we support. I know what you're thinking, "You seem to have a great product but nobody has turbo kits in stock ready to go. How long will I have to wait for you to make me one?" That's one of the best parts, we operate out of a 60,000sq ft building, that's 5,574sq meters for those of you residing in the metric system, which means we have a lot of storage and the ability to stock parts. Turbo kits are a part of that. Do we ever run out of parts? Yes, of course we do. Every company does from time to time. It's an unfortunate tragedy of selling parts faster than you can make them. But you won't be waiting 8 -10 weeks for a kit :/ and the kit will arrive complete. You won't have to do any work arounds waiting for the rest of your parts to come in. :S Depending on where you live, you could potentially be drifting, doing doughnuts, and big smokey burnouts shredding rear tires with no mercy within a week and a half including time for install :evil: .......mental note, look for a tire sponsor and open up a secret bank account for tires just in case. ;)

Have I sparked your interest even a little bit? If so, you can check it out here Ecotec Parts Polaris Slingshot Turbo Kit - Polaris Slingshot You can also PM me here or email me directly at Kyle@zzperformance.com with any questions. We have a motto here at ZZP, Go fast, Not Broke and we can help you achieve that. :thumbsup: #CatchMeIfYouCan

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• Just wanted to say welcome to the party here @Kyle D and thank you for bringing this to us.! I did not know of you before reading about you here but it seems a very many people here already know you and of your work and you have some glowing reports.

I have read your post a few times over and look forward to you guys becoming a major contributor to boosting our slings!

A small piece of advice that I am sure you already know but will say anyway. Customer service and communication can make or break you. Some people have it...some people dont. I am desperately hoping you have it!

Welcome to the board and good luck in your en devours. Ill be watching you! ninja-squared

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• If you can pass it off as a bear gallbladder you would be good to go.

Ok so all I got to do is somehow get it out of me...let it sit in the sun and turn into a prune...grind it into a powder and sell it and I can get 5-10000.00 ?!?

Alrighty then...anybody got some rubbing alcohol...Im goin in!!

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• Hey @SSREAPER,

Thank you for the welcome. I apologize for the delayed response. It has been nothing short of hectic on this end ramping up parts for you guys and building a new site dedicated directly to the SS community.

Regarding customer service and communication, a little background on me, while I have always been into racing anything that can be made to go fast on the ground and water, the bulk of my background prior coming to ZZP has been in the service industry. I worked as a celebrity and VIP host in Miami and also as a PA for hire chartering private jets and yachts for high net worth individuals. I've also managed numerous night clubs and bars here in Michigan, Miami, and one for Akon in Dominican Republic for 5 years. With that said customer service and communication are strong skills of mine.

My goal is to try to become a trusted vendor here, a go to person for info, and to make a some friends along the way. My door is always open regardless if it is during business hours or not and if I have the ability to respond I will. Even if I do not have the answer, I will still respond and let you know that I do not have the answer but will get you an answer once I am back in the office.

• Hey @SSREAPER,
    Thank you for the welcome. I apologize for the delayed response. It has been nothing short of hectic on this end ramping up parts for you guys and building a new site dedicated directly to the SS community.

Regarding customer service and communication, a little background on me, while I have always been into racing anything that can be made to go fast on the ground and water, the bulk of my background prior coming to ZZP has been in the service industry. I worked as a celebrity and VIP host in Miami and also as a PA for hire chartering private jets and yachts for high net worth individuals. I've also managed numerous night clubs and bars here in Michigan, Miami, and one for Akon in Dominican Republic for 5 years. With that said customer service and communication are strong skills of mine.

My goal is to try to become a trusted vendor here, a go to person for info, and to make a some friends along the way. My door is always open regardless if it is during business hours or not and if I have the ability to respond I will. Even if I do not have the answer, I will still respond and let you know that I do not have the answer but will get you an answer once I am back in the office.

@Kyle D That was the exact response I was looking for and my fellow forum members deserve. I am not going to go into how some of us were taken advantage of but your reputation thus far is great and I hope it only gets better with us!! Again welcome to our home...make yourself comfortable and sell us your wares please!

You don't by any chance have a super charger setup do you?

SSREAPER

• You guys have been around for a couple of years doing ecotec stuff if I remember right. I have some friend from the Michigan area and they recommended that I check you guys out.

@Br4hm4 We have been in business since 2000. We started off in the 3800 market and own the market and have the world's fastest 3800 in a 1/4mi.

We then moved into the Ecotec market in 2005, which we now own, and have the highest horsepower Cobalt at 898whp that ran 9s in the 1/4mi
    We do some parts in the Sonic/Cruze market, we own the highest whp Cadillac ATS 2.0T at 456whp ?type=3&theater and are doing a lot of stuff for the LTG platform which covers the ATS, Regal, and Camaro all with the 2.0T engine. And now, we are aiming to be the leader in performance parts for the SS market. We are coming in late but with all of the issues I have heard about with other kits and companies, I'm thinking that may not affect us badly.

• Website showing it's "out of stock"!

@maverick5990 We have pulled it down while we build more kits. Since my posting last week, we have sold 6 kits and are taking on a distributor who is taking a few off our hands. We did not expect them to sell that quickly to be honest. But I would rather have transparency and have them "out of stock" then sell a bunch of kits and have a bunch of orders that I cannot fulfill because then I am just another one of the companies taking money and not delivering like we should be. We have already ramped up production and I should have some more kits in a few weeks and then the rest of the batch not too long after that.

• @Kyle D That was the exact response I was looking for and my fellow forum members deserve. I am not going to go into how some of us were taken advantage of but your reputation thus far is great and I hope it only gets better with us!! Again welcome to our home...make yourself comfortable and sell us your wares please!
    You don't by any chance have a super charger setup do you?

SSREAPER

Unfortunately no, we do not offer a supercharger. We may in the future but it is not on our current R&D radar.

• @maverick5990 We have pulled it down while we build more kits. Since my posting last week, we have sold 6 kits and are taking on a distributor who is taking a few off our hands. We did not expect them to sell that quickly to be honest. But I would rather have transparency and have them "out of stock" then sell a bunch of kits and have a bunch of orders that I cannot fulfill because then I am just another one of the companies taking money and not delivering like we should be. We have already ramped up production and I should have some more kits in a few weeks and then the rest of the batch not too long after that.

Thank you sir for the prompt response and thank you for the honesty and transparency keep that up and you could become one of our favorite vendors here :thumbsup:

SSREAPER

Not trying to start a shit storm or derail the thread but thank you @Kyle D for having the good sense of showing it out of stock instead of just taking everyone's cash and just disappearing for 5 months without explaining why.

On a different note, any plans on offering your turbo in a way that it works with aftermarket(welter) exhaust?

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Pretty cool ..so as most kits I’ve seen have been 4500-6k how are you doing it for half price,?
    Which turbos are you using, and are they oil!or water cooled ? Bearing info extra..what options. And is this what you would consider your base kit ? ..CAC IN HOUSE OR,?
    I’ve always loved turbos having had 3 Gn’s and A twin v6 now..
    While I know we are dealing with 1700lbs by car standards it’s nothing ,how is the lag,? I’ve never ran a 4cyl turbo..so.
    I know it’s a lot to ask...your Honesty In your last reply was not unnoticed which has peaked interest and the reason for the million questions..
    How much is install,? Tune etc. thks..

• @Neosolidus, it’s something I’m bringing up at our next R&D meeting actually. You’re not the first person to ask that.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Or any aftermarket exhaust for that matter. Mine is not a Welter but I'm not willing to scrap it ($850) for a turbo charger.

:HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SILVERSS:My paint is fast, TURBO Silver!