Helicopter, can am and slingshot

• Years ago a guy gave me a ride in his (bumble bee) helicopter...long story...
    Today I was buying some SS stuff at the hardware store....we didn’t recognise each other....but he asked if he could check out my SS... while I was checking out... I heard the sales guy call him by his first name..... so I go out and he tells me he has a can am and likes my SS but it’s not his cup of tea....too much like a car .....which I’m ok with his opinion.

So I read the company name on his shirt and it turns out he’s the guy that took me for a helicopter ride...I related the story and he didn’t remember it. I asked him if he wants a ride and he got in...we went on a little ride....turns out we went right past his house... as we were coming full circle to the hardware store he says drop him off for his vehicle and follow him home so he can take me for my first can am ride....I accepted so I wouldnt look like a jerk...

It’s nice...not something I’m interested in. It had some get up and go with an automatic paddle shifter...about 1000 cc... seat was comfy.. you can’t fall off. No seat belt but nice grab handles...nicely engineered...

And my neck got kinked sitting behind him trying to look around his head to see....he did mention he noticed the extra weight and since I sit higher than him...the thing starts to get a little top heavy...

Then he gave me a tour of his fantastic man cave fully equipped garage/workshop...with 3 phase 220...electric heat, wood burner and gas heaters...fork lift, 2000 pound portable gantry crane, 3 air compressors, brand new 1999 Ford V10 pickup...various trailers and stuff...