I’ll let you guys peek...

• Who needs all them horses when you have my slingshot. It's one of only a few made that has a jackass behind the wheel

I'm sorry to have to inform you but your slingshot isn't as unique as you think it is. I'd venture to say there are more of us JackAss's out there than you would think. jes my .o2

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Looks m ore like a quick-release hub for the steering wheel - NRG Gen 3.0 Quick Release for the Polaris Slingshot.

Just gotta figure out how to stuff 1000 of these bad boys in the SS!

When I was in my mid-teens, my Dad stopped at a farm near Winchester, VA where he bought a bull calf that we then loaded into the rear seat of our two-door '65 Chevy Impala to haul it to the family farm in Greenrier County, WV (about 240 miles from Winchester). (We had removed the rear seat and lined the inside of the car with plastic sheeting, just in case!) Along the way, we had to take old US 60 over the mountains between Lexington, VA and Clifton Forge, VA since I-64 hadn't then been completed. We stopped at a small restaurant/truck stop as we were coming back off the mountains and nearing Clifton Forge. As we parked, two drunks came out and stared at the calf in the rear seat of our Impala, when the calf mooed. One of the drunks said that was the ugliest dog he'd ever seen and the two of them got into a heated argument about whether it was a dog or a calf. The trip continued without a problem until the calf took a dump about 15 minutes from the farm. The plastic kept the upholstery protected. Too bad it didn't protect our noses as the smell in the car was pretty nasty!
    Too bad we never thought to take a picture!

Edited once, last by BKL ().

• Looks m ore like a quick-release hub for the steering wheel - NRG Gen 3.0 Quick Release for the Polaris Slingshot.

When I was in my mid-teens, my Dad stopped at a farm near Winchester, VA where he bought a bull calf that we then loaded into the rear seat of our two-door '65 Chevy Impala to haul it to the family farm in Greenrier County, WV (about 240 miles from Winchester). (We had removed the rear seat and lined the inside of the car with plastic sheeting, just in case!) Along the way, we had to take old US 60 over the mountains between Lexington, VA and Clifton Forge, VA since I-64 hadn't then been completed. We stopped at a small restaurant/truck stop as we were coming back off the mountains and nearing Clifton Forge. As we parked, two drunks came out and stared at the calf in the rear seat of our Impala, when the calf mooed. One of the drunks said that was the ugliest dog he'd ever seen and the two of them got into a heated argument about whether it was a dog or a calf. The trip continued without a problem until the calf took a dump about 15 minutes from the farm. The plastic kept the upholstery protected. Too bad it didn't protect our noses as the smell in the car was pretty nasty!Too bad we never thought to take a picture!

omg that would’ve been hilarious picture to look at!! i liked the part where the two drunks were arguing whether it’s a dog or calf.. great story @BKL

• Also, you have a sharp eye there, @BKL. The quick release is one of the old mod but if you look a little bit closer, you’ll see some of the newest mod I’m working on...

It wasn't that obvious to me until I enlarged the pic, but those are definitely paddle-shifters and I assume a gear indicator, but it looks like I still see a clutch pedal.

• Better question is when are you going to give us a sneak peak of the reborn monster! :POKESS:

Not to derail here but I am working on it now. My time line was set back, custom work seems to take a long time and I missed Bob at MV to do a custom tune, now waiting on custom parts to be made and wheels to get powder coated and then put it all back together. Trust me, I want it done asap and will have pics when done. I will say its a handful of power, its totally different than my 2.4 turbo and will require several hrs to master the control of it.