Hood Buttons - a quick shout out

• I'm guessing none of you guys have cut a hole in a 60's muscle car for a sunroof. All it takes is a six pack of beer and 45 minutes sitting cross-legged on the roof staring at your lines until you get to the 6th beer...

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I'm guessing none of you guys have cut a hole in a 60's muscle car for a sunroof. All it takes is a six pack of beer and 45 minutes sitting cross-legged on the roof staring at your lines until you get to the 6th beer...

I have and I'm 46 years old. I cut the roof of a 1980 F100 pickup for a sunroof we bought out of a JC Whitney catalog. I don't know which one was worse. The installation of the product or the product itself. I can tell you that if you put enough of that gray caulking tape on it that it wont leak.

• I went back and googled JC Whitney Old Catalogs and it brought back some of the funniest memories. I am now on the lookout on ebay for some of the 1980's catalogs. They went back to the 60's or possibly farther. But I am only wanting to see the catalogs from the years I looked at growing up.

And I know I will sound like some weirdo saying this. But the younger guys will miss out on some of the strangest car parts to have ever been made. And some that are so much fun...

• I too... have had my buttons pushed in by the master ~> He really does fill each hole perfectly every time!!

I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist,

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• We have got to have a "Panda" with L.E.D. eyes!!!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist, I will resist,

I wont... @ericastar76 you are a tease!!!

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS: