Hahn Turbo – Installation, support and general comments

• Well i was able to get my angle drive repaired and bought a new exhaust from Bill to vent my exhaust under the car now instead of out the side. Also installed the baffle kit to kill a bit of the noise.... So no exhaust smell in the passenger seat now and the wife can ride again with me! (My side exhaust and new fenders i put on recently was allowing a bit of exhaust into passenger area so i replaced the exhaust )

Does this mean you went from the Hahn Dual Side Exhaust to the Hahn StreetRace exhaust or did Hahn have a new exhaust that also exits down under the Slingshot? Does the new exhaust sound louder or quieter compared to your original Side Exhaust?

• BKL Yes, I went from the Hahn Dual Side Exhaust to the Hahn StreetRace Exhaust. I also purchased the StreetRace Exhaust Baffle Kit and wow ,it is way quieter. I know i'm suppose to want the noise and the power but if i can get the power without too much noise that might save me from a ticket!

• BKL Yes, I went from the Hahn Dual Side Exhaust to the Hahn StreetRace Exhaust. I also purchased the StreetRace Exhaust Baffle Kit and wow ,it is way quieter. I know i'm suppose to want the noise and the power but if i can get the power without too much noise that might save me from a ticket!

Thanks for the reply. I have the Street Race exhaust w/the baffles and don't care for droning from the exhaust getting reflected around under the Slingshot was thinking about switching to the Side exit. I had noticed the Side exit exhaust appears to use a slightly shorter muffler and was concerned it might be too loud dince I ride mainly at night and don't want to disturb my neighbors when I return from late ride.

• Yes this is way quieter than the side exhaust. When i picked it up from my mechanic after the install he even mentioned how much more quieter it was. I'm happy as i can hear my stereo a bit better now.