Luggage Racks and Rear Plates at Sundre, Alberta Slingfest?

• If anyone attending the Sundre Slingfest in beautiful Sundre, Alberta, Canada would like a set of luggage racks for their Slingshot, here is an opportunity to get them delivered and avoid the extra shipping cost from U.S. to Canada, and avoid a price increase which is coming soon! Due to space constraints I would like to only bring what I can deliver and not bring them back home with me. You can send me a message here, on the forum, email me at
    dsneal357@gmail.com, or call/text at 360.907.3870. They are $295 U.S. delivered, and are available for all model years. I will be arriving in Sundre Thursday evening, 7/26/18 and departing Sunday afternoon 7/29/18 after the luncheon. I will also bring along a few rear protection plates in Pearl Red, Gloss Black Flat Black and Clear Coated Diamond Plate for those who are interested. I have 2 of the red already spoken for. Looking forward to meeting new friends and forum members and enjoying the Slingfest in Sundre!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Super happy with my "ass end protector." Sure makes life easier and looks fancier than plain ol plastic!

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Just a quick shout out to see if anyone from Victoria will be attending Slingfest in Sundre and if you might be willing to haul a set of luggage racks back to @Soluga. I'll be getting the shipping cost today and am afraid of what it will be. =O

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)