Thank you to all my adopted family

• It's great to hear from you and even better to hear that you are on the road to recovery. PLEASE stick to the DR's orders and we look forward to seeing you at an event soon! Meanwhile if there is anything that you need just give a shout out we are all ready to help.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• @Bill Martin I am so glad that you have returned back from your journey to that dark deep pit. Should you ever need someone to talk to, laugh or cry with over a good cold glass of ice tea just call brother I am only a half an hour away. We can sit on the porch and watch the sun set.
    Keep on with your recovery, listen to your doctor and you will be up and at it in no time.
    PS, you're not alone, reach out and we will be there.
    Love ya brother.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• @Bill Martin.... laugh-squaredlaugh-squaredlaugh-squaredsmile-squaredsmile-squared
    Get even better my friend...

Besides the carbon fiber and flames maybe we can add an air ride suspension to that bad boy... Who doesn't want to be a little taller from time to time.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Great to hear your getting healed Bill. It will get better once your healed and you will be dancing in the street with the new leg. We have a friend that had her leg removed this year and she is doing great on her new leg. Hang in there brother and we will hang out together soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Wishing you a speedy recovery and looking forward to seeing you back in the drivers seat again. We will be here.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• You had every right to have a temporary pity party- Hope you got it thoroughly outta your system, so you can super charge on the path to recovery! As you stay in our thoughts and prayers, we look forward to continued progress and meeting you sometime in the future!

• Holy Cow Brother Bill ! I had no idea this was goin on. So very sorry to know the issues starting with your foot a couple years ago when we met, have continued and come to this point. I've been outa the loop for some time now due to work requirements and just haven't been on the forum.
    I'll let mama know tonight and get ready for some quick healing because she and I both will throw down some prayers for ya bubba. I'm sure it's not been easy for Mrs Angie either, so by all means both of you guys are in our thoughts. Giver a hug for me. Listen bubba.. take good care of yourself and I very much hope (Expect) ta see you and Angie in Eureka Springs.
    And you better believe if there's anything I can do for ya just let me know and it'll be done. You and Mrs Angie have always been one of My/our highlights of getting together at the rallies and I expect that continue.
    Again.. Get better soon. Luv ya man (bro hug!).

• Holy Cow Brother Bill ! I had no idea this was goin on. So very sorry to know the issues starting with your foot a couple years ago when we met, have continued and come to this point. I've been outa the loop for some time now due to work requirements and just haven't been on the forum.
    I'll let mama know tonight and get ready for some quick healing because she and I both will throw down some prayers for ya bubba. I'm sure it's not been easy for Mrs Angie either, so by all means both of you guys are in our thoughts. Giver a hug for me. Listen bubba.. take good care of yourself and I very much hope (Expect) ta see you and Angie in Eureka Springs.
    And you better believe if there's anything I can do for ya just let me know and it'll be done. You and Mrs Angie have always been one of My/our highlights of getting together at the rallies and I expect that continue.
    Again.. Get better soon. Luv ya man (bro hug!).

Thanks Kendal - appreciate it so much - you gotta check in more often so we can keep up - hope like hell to see ya in Eureka

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it