Wanna Go Fast 1/2mi Shootout (Sat, Oct 20th 2018 - Sun, Oct 21st 2018)

Date

Wanna Go Fast 1/2mi Shootout

Sat, Oct 20th 2018 - Sun, Oct 21st 2018

1201 Northeast 77th Street, Ocala, FL 34479, USA

Participants

0 participants, 0 undecided and 0 do not participate

Closing Date: Oct 19th 2018, 7:00 pm
  • Wanna Go Fast 1/2mi Shootout - Florida 1/2 Mile Shootout - Driver Pass - wannaGOFAST

Event Details

• On Sale: August 10, 2018
    • Event Location: Jumbolair Airport
      1401 NE 77th Street
      Ocala, FL 34479
      (Get Directions)
    • Event Date: October 20, 2018 - October 21, 2018

DRIVER REGISTRATION WILL OPEN ON AUGUST 10TH AT 8AM EASTERN TIME!
    MOTORCYCLES ALLOWED!
    Driver Pricing:
    BEFORE AUGUST 11
    $250/DAY OR $450/WEEKEND
    STANDARD RATE
    $275/DAY OR $500/WEEKEND
    ALL DRIVER PASSES INCLUDE:

• Unlimited Runs
    • Free Lunch
    • 7am Early Track Access

This incredible event will be held at the Beautiful Jumbolair Airport (www.jumbolair.com) located in Ocala, FL nestled in the Horse Capital of the World. All of our participants will be given a chance to take their vehicle’s Top Speed down Jumbolair’s private 7550 ft runway and race door-to-door against the competitor of their choice. See what it’s finally like to race without the restrictions of speed limits, on what is basically your own private proving grounds in Ocala, FL! This event is limited to only 150 cars per day and is sure to sell out quick so register today and we promise to make your automotive dreams come true.
    Hotel Information:
    TBA

PIT CREW REGISTRATION WILL OPEN ON AUGUST 10TH AT 8AM EASTERN TIME!
    PIT CREW PRICING:
    $50 – Adult Weekend Pass
    $30 – Adult Day Pass
    $15 – Kids 12 and Under Weekend Pass
    $10 – Kids 12 and Under Day Pass
    *Pit Crew Passes allow 7am Track Access and Infield Parking with Driver.

SPECTATOR REGISTRATION WILL OPEN ON AUGUST 10TH AT 8AM EASTERN TIME!
    SPECTATOR PRICING:
    $35 – Adult Weekend Pass
    $20 – Adult Day Pass
    $15 – Kids 12 and Under Weekend Pass
    $10 – Kids 12 and Under Day Pass

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• Just wanted to go ahead and toss this tid bit out there. I'm not going to bet or sidebet or even put more thought into this than is required to drive in a straight line safely.

I'm also not into the whole Polaris involvement. I don't need any big write up in a paper or on F@%book. I am just going down to Ocala and do what needs to be done and then go get a steak and baked potato...... :thumbup:

Yall can get you pictures taken and play on F@#ook. I went to Ocala once with my head up my ass and my shit not ready. I hope everyone knows that wont happen again. That is all I have to say till October. I'll be resting in the truck till then..... 8)

P.S. I love you all. I am just not getting involved in this promo stuff. And I wont be saying anything about who is faster than who. I believe in juju and I let it bite me once. So I'll see yall in ocala. One thing for sure, their will be quite a display of power from everyone.

• Hey @rabtech my set up is to conservative to be a competitor so I am just there to learn how to go fast in a straight line. Since I spent ll my time and money making it go fast and turn. But it is really about doing something fun and hanging with my friends. As for Facebook I wouldn't even know how to see the pictures. See you there my giant Panda friend!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I have got to get busy building a better block assembly. It just doesn't seem it is going go do it's self! LOL

Well my friend if for any reason you do not have a new motor ready you are welcome to make a few passes in mine. I will trade that some pointers on going fast in a straight line!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I appreciate the offer! I'm really looking forward to being there among friends helping out in any way I can. I really do expect to see the bar raised substantially at this event.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Hey @rabtech my set up is to conservative to be a competitor so I am just there to learn how to go fast in a straight line. Since I spent ll my time and money making it go fast and turn. But it is really about doing something fun and hanging with my friends. As for Facebook I wouldn't even know how to see the pictures. See you there my giant Panda friend!

Can you even see pictures with a flip phone?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

Can you even see pictures with a flip phone?

You can but they are in black and white! :00000024:

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868