My Saturday fun - Going to a show

• I have seen this guy many times over the years - first 3 back in the 70's when it was Loggins & Messina and this will be the 5th time as a solo artist.

Tonight will be the third time with my wife - this is "our song" - For the First Time

Anyway - just thought I would share :thumbsup:

oh - and this is what I crank up when riding in my Slingshot - Danger Zone

and yes - those are 6th row Orchestra section 8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• Love that song!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

which one?

• Loggins & Messina = "Angry Eyes".

Well, Messina was not there, but Kenny did do "Angry Eyes"

it was a great show - not the same energy level of his shows years ago, but for 70 he can still definitely rock

• I don't really care that much for crowds, so I tend to avoid concerts. While we were stationed in West Berlin in the 1970s, me went to a concert by Steppenwolf at the Berliner Philharmonie. They played as if they were at an outdoor venue with no acoustics and the Germans were literally shouting at them to turn the volume down!
    The last two concerts me attended were both Barry Manilow concerts (my Wife likes his music). The first was at an outdoor venue at near Harvard University when it started raining during the show. One of the dancers slipped and got injured, but they basically got her off-stage and continued their performance. Barry likes to pick a woman from the audience and bring her on stage for a song and the women he picks are often VERY excited. He gives them a picture to commemorate their appearance and told us that one time the woman was so excited that she literally wet herself while on-stage. He then commented how some men make women swoon, but he makes them urinate!
    I had once planned to take my Wife to a Seal concert, but that got canceled when she got sent TDY at the last minute and I didn't want to go by myself and we haven't been to a concert since.
    Back in the late 1990s, I had tickets to take our youngest Daughter to a concert, but gave up my ticket so she could take a friend. I had to drive them there and spent the concert reading in my car. Watching the so-called parking attendants driving around in their golfcart while selling "entertainment enhancers" was quite an eye-opening experience.

Edited once, last by BKL ().