Welcome to Rev Dynamics

• I shall be at the next one!

They generally do installs at some of the Rally events....Did in Maggie Valley and will probably be there again if encouraged....

No encouragement necessary. We will definitely be at SSITS 19 just hope the rain inst. Didn't get a chance to talk to you there this year but glad you made it out.

I shall be at the next one!

We will be there and normally post our schedule and open up for reservations towards the end of the year. We also have installers around the US that have all done kits successfully and we also get people that will drive and hang out while we do an install over 1 - 1 1/2 days. If you have any questions on anything just let me know. :thumbsup:

• No encouragement necessary. We will definitely be at SSITS 19 just hope the rain inst. Didn't get a chance to talk to you there this year but glad you made it out.

We will be there and normally post our schedule and open up for reservations towards the end of the year. We also have installers around the US that have all done kits successfully and we also get people that will drive and hang out while we do an install over 1 - 1 1/2 days. If you have any questions on anything just let me know. :thumbsup:

If you bring your Slingshot to Mitch's shop there are a few of us that could meet up with you … would have to spend all your time telling Mitch how to install the 'air ride system' lots of options....

• where’s mitch’s shop located at exactly?

3020 Miller Drive / Plymouth, IN 46563

Easy to find. NW of Plymouth. Miller Drive runs parallel with US 30... off 30 go south on Pioneer one block, then west on Miller, Mitch is a few hundred feet on the right

• where’s mitch’s shop located at exactly?

Rev Dynamics
    3020 Miller Dr.
    Plymouth, IN 46563

Right on highway 30 and just down from the 30/31 intersection.

Here is a link to our site... Rev Dynamics Store
    And to our installer map including our location... Air Ride Installers – Rev Dynamics

3020 Miller Drive / Plymouth, IN 46563
    Easy to find. NW of Plymouth. Miller Drive runs parallel with US 30... off 30 go south on Pioneer one block, then west on Miller, Mitch is a few hundred feet on the right

You are fast! Beat me to it

• awww mannnnnnn.... this sucks. DO NOT OFFER A GROUP BUY FOR YOUR AIR RIDE SYSTEM... DO NOT... my wife will kick my ass out and I'll have to live in my sling with a smile on my face. Been looking at your systems for some time. Great stuff... just don't force me to buy anything!

:00000436:
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. - Bill Gates

• awww mannnnnnn.... this sucks. DO NOT OFFER A GROUP BUY FOR YOUR AIR RIDE SYSTEM... DO NOT... my wife will kick my ass out and I'll have to live in my sling with a smile on my face. Been looking at your systems for some time. Great stuff... just don't force me to buy anything!

No pushing and shoving around here for MODS...

Hmmm good food for thought lol. If I do a group buy I will definitely let you know!

DOOOOO IIIIITTTTTTTTT!!!

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• could we do self install? Might be over my head, but really, really want. I would die to have this. Ever sense Maggie valley 17 and I saw @Chowder sling, it was awesome!

I am sure you know this but again I will say it...if you decide to do a self install....you have at least a dozen members who will be here to help you the whole way thru it.

I have already PM'd him to get the manual sent to me so I can read thru it.

Bottom line...WE ALL GOT YOUR BACK!!

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• I like the idea of self-install, but if i mess up one thing.. I don't know if i ever would be able to finish it. Words of the wise.. if you don't know how to do something, better get it done with a professional for an extra cost rather than mess up the ride trying to figure out how to do it.

• I like the idea of self-install, but if i mess up one thing.. I don't know if i ever would be able to finish it. Words of the wise.. if you don't know how to do something, better get it done with a professional for an extra cost rather than mess up the ride trying to figure out how to do it.

There is only ONE professional... and HE’S ALL MINE!!! <3<3<3

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• Yeah that looks cool..I’m a disabled wheelchair bound vet..I have a rip chair and it’s fun but just not fast enough and I’ve always been a speed freak,raced everything from carts stating at age8 to over 200mph cars and bikes later down the road..
    I’ve been unable to ride a busa again being crippled from the mid chest down..so I built a custom truck with a air system which lays frame..I’ve been thinking of selling my rip chair and buying a sling shot for a yr now..
    The idea of a air system on it seems like it might make it easier to get in and out of if it can be raised up to be level with my wheelchair cushion..
    How many inches of travel up and down from stock height can the system have,? Because I also live on a small ranch with a creek to drive over,and would need the ability to clear it and speed bumps ..
    Any info I would be great full for..do u guys know of anyone who has modded a sling shot for wheelchair users,?