Welcome to ZZPerformance

• @Neosolidus all good man, no offense taken at all. It's really hard to always correctly get someones tone via writing. If my response came across poorly, also not my intentions. I totally get that when you have guys that have been around for a while setting the records and someone with no presence comes out of nowhere it's odd. I'm hoping to have a good presence here on the forums and getting to know all of you better. As far as my setup, I still have the stock bottom end, head, cams, springs, valve train, drive train, and am running an off the shelf turbo kit that we make here at ZZPerformance. The off the shelf kit comes at 6psi which is getting most builds right to the 265whp mark. My setup is a little different. I have added a high/low boost switch and I leave the line on 4psi and then go to 9psi once I'm moving. I have however, as of Friday learned my 60' is about the same leaving the line at 9psi and half peddling the throttle. I've got a set of BC racing coil overs on there that we designed with BC. Those should be available late this summer As far as aero, it is all stock but that may or may not change by the time I get to Ocala. It's a work in progress and it takes time. I remember reading on another forum about @rabtech removing body panels and hood and not gaining very much. There's a couple combinations I want to try prior to Ocala. For wheels and tires, on the front, it is all stock. On the rear, I have added a JMS 18” drag wheel that’s not as light as I anticipated with a 305 Micky Thompson ET Street SS drag radial. If you have any other questions, please let me know. Happy to chat.

@Aqualime I'm sorry you had a bad experience with us being that we never like for that to happen and would be curious as to the details of what happened. If you want to discuss any of it please feel free to email me directly at kyle@zzperformance.com But to be honest, coming into a vendor thread and bashing the vendor in a in their area that they pay for isn't cool. No hard feelings, I'm just letting you know how I feel about it. And again, if you want to discuss any of it, my door and ears are open. I just ask that you please contact me directly.

@slolane Stop in some time if you're that close to us! Let's get you a turbo kit! ;-)

@Ross Thank you and I will definitely be keeping you guys updated.

@Ghost Good to see you here as well! I'm trying to become a vendor over where we initially met but have yet to get any responses. I'll keep posting over there as well but it will be limited as I am not a vendor there. But so far I am really liking this forum. The response has been great so far and @rabtech has been great to work with. I'm really looking forward to FL also to see what we can all accomplish under the same conditions.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• @Ghost Good to see you here as well! I'm trying to become a vendor over where we initially met but have yet to get any responses.

Did you try to ask them in Chinese? :00008172::00008356:

I couldn't help myself. I know it was childish.... But that side of my brain outweighs the morally right side most of the time....

• That was WRONG!!!

Funny as hell though ! I was by there the other day and even the advertisements at the top of the page were coming up in Chinese.

Why in the world does anyone hack a Slingshot forum to start with much less from China?????

Some folk got too much time on their hands. They need them fingers broke for such crap and that would give them time and reason to think about what they should be doing with their hands. jes sayin

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Did you try to ask them in Chinese? :00008172::00008356:

I couldn't help myself. I know it was childish.... But that side of my brain outweighs the morally right side most of the time....

I seriously can’t understand why you still stalk them...oh wait maybe I should write that in Chinese for you♓️♊️♉️☸️☮️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Your funny @DKF Texas :D

You would be proud of me. I have not visited that site in months. I didn't even know about the Chinese post till @kev made that joke.

I actually have a small heart.... I do feel bad for the members that are trying to use that forum to keep in touch. It would be a pain to weed through that mess.

Other than that, I won't loose sleep tonight. :thumbup:

• @DKF Texas We will be releasing the rear radiator mod soon. This is honestly one of my favorite mods we have. I got so tired of roasting in the cockpit and being blasted relentlessly by hot air every time the fans kicked on. This solves that issue. The fans kick on at 180*-185* and pulls all that hot air out of the back of the SS so the fans in the front never turn on. The only downside is you are limited to a 305 in the rear. But so far, I am doing ok on the 305. We are also looking to revise it in the future so you can run any size tire you want on the rear but that is still in the R&D phase.

nice to meet you @Kyle D am eyeing all your products very closely ! keep up the good work and good luck !

• 'Kyle D' I have sent you a P.M. with all the contact info for Vertical Scope , and the appropriate vendor sales rep ,,they are the owners of polaris slingshot forum , you will need to go direct to them because waiting for admin to get you the correct info over there is nothing short of painless .

• I like and can use the air intake box used in your turbo kit. Can I get a quote for one shipped?

Welcome to the madness. Had to leave tha' dark side many months ago and will never look back.

EDIT: I sent email to the contact us page from the website @Kyle D

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

Edited once, last by 2W2X1 ().

• How long is the wait time for turbo kit? Also how is the tune handled do we ship ecm to you or someone else? Is there a install doc we can download to see installation instructions?

We are currently making more BOVs which should be done here shortly. Normally this is a kit sitting on the shelf ready to go within 24hrs once your payment clears and the order passes through our fraud protection system. We use the same BOV in a lot of our kits and apparently we were selling them faster than we could get them made. For tuning, we will have you ship your ecm to Chris at CBM (Custom Built Motorsports) We made the tune using our dyno and SS, gave it to them, and they are handling all of the ecu flashing for us. Every kit comes with install instructions. However, if you would like to see what you are getting into prior to potential purchase, shoot me an email directly at Kyle@zzperformance.com and I can pull a copy off our server and email them to you.

Edited once, last by Kyle D ().

• We are currently making more BOVs which should be done here shortly. Normally this is a kit sitting on the shelf ready to go within 24hrs once your payment clears and the order passes through our fraud protections system. We use the same BOV in a lot of our kits and apparently we were selling them faster than we could get them made. For tuning, we will have you ship your ecm to Chris at CBM (Custom Built Motorsports) We made the tune using our dyno and SS, gave it to them, and they are handling all of the ecu flashing for us. Every kit comes with install instructions. However, if you would like to see what you are getting into prior to potential purchase, shoot me an email directly at Kyle@zzperformance.com and I can pull a copy off our server and email them to you.

Thanks I may have to test one out.

• First of all... Welcome aboard as a vendor Kyle!! :00008040:

And secondly ~> Patrick, this was the funniest sh*t I've read all day!! :00008356:

"Mitchin"..... The constant complaining of having to spend money on cool shit.

@Andy Hatch just coined a new catch phrase for all you boys and girls.

Maybe I can start having "Mitchin" sales.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• Saw this from Killboy's site. Is this one of y'alls?

The one behind the Camaro too... They also have a nice Cadillac ats-v... @Kyle D...?

Yes the Camaro is ours and the Cobalt belongs to one of our employees. The Camaro is a 2.0T we are developing. We have another 2.0T Camaro that is making about 550whp and is the fastest 2.0T in the 1/4mi running 10.36sec. I think the next fastest one is somewhere in the 12s. The Cobalt currently is making around 600whp but was at 750whp for quite some time. It does mostly road course and time attack events with some 1/2 mile events once in a while. I think it ran around 170mph in the last 1/2mi it competed in a couple years ago. We own 2 ATS-Vs, both of which were also at the tail. They both make 595whp. The black one is also running a meth kit which brings it up to 620whp. The black one is the fastest logged in the 1/4 at 10.34sec and the white one ran 10.65sec which I believe is the 3rd fastest time logged. We also had our HHR SS there which makes around 500whp and a couple other Cobalts we own that both make 400-450ish whp.