I'm a big enough man to admit when I was wrong....

• Just thought I'd let everyone know that Slingshotonly.com came through and made it right for me. If you remember back, my first two mods to my sling were ordered through slingshotonly and they messed up both orders which really left a bad taste in my mouth. (I know, Tripod would have a hay day with that one!) Anyway, back before Christmas, Joe and I had been discussing my problem and he offered to make it right if I were to try them again. Well, I finally saved up enough money to purchase a Welter Dual, and I contacted Joe again to see if he could do anything for me. Without getting into any details, I can say that not only did he remember me, Joe kept his word and made me a pretty good deal. I now have a Welter headed my way!!!

I know we have several vendors here, and I'm aware of the friction between the forum and SSonly, but I figured since I slammed them so hard in the past, I'd step up and brag on them and let you folks know that they WILL take care of you.

Now I just have to wait on the damn mailman!!!

:SLRSS:

S O G Member

Oklahoma

Slingshot

Riders

• Scott, Aaron, and Joe are the reasons I keep buying from SSO, they always seem to bend over backwards to make things right. It sucks that at times they have to be in a positions that they have to make things right but they have always taken care of me and most customers.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• I know we have several vendors here, and I'm aware of the friction between the forum and SSonly, but I figured since I slammed them so hard in the past, I'd step up and brag on them and let you folks know that they WILL take care of you.

Well, good thing about friction is that it's not permanent... If good stories keep turning up (and they're being honest), then the reputation can turn around! Because competition is good and healthy and hopefully does something about prices (which it seems in your case, it did)...

No favorites, just customer service, prices, and reputation... Remember, it's our money... :thumbsup:

• Well, good thing about friction is that it's not permanent... If good stories keep turning up (and they're being honest), then the reputation can turn around!

The hard part about the internet...it's pretty much built for people to bitch about things and rarely share the good things.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...