Red Pearl Interior Accent Kit?

• Looking to get a red pearl interior accent kit for my Slingshot as I want the brighter red ... yet Polaris seems to offer Red Pearl in every piece, EXCEPT the interior accent kit, which seems to only come in the darker Sunset Red?

Anyone know A) Why? and B) Is it possible to get one anywhere?

$450 is steep as it is, definitely don’t want to buy one and have to get it repainted a lighter shade of red. :S

• I have a 2017 Slingshot SL (black with red).

I’m looking at the 2 center pieces (interior accent kit). Trying to go with a black and red theme, but Polaris seems to be killing my idea here.

@FauxOperator if your ever in Ontario or at Maggie valley next year I am looking someone to swap red pearl panels for some black ones. Trying to do the red black thing as well. :D

• @FauxOperator if your ever in Ontario or at Maggie valley next year I am looking someone to swap red pearl panels for some black ones. Trying to do the red black thing as well. :D

I would, but I don’t even have the black ones. I guess the 2017 SL’s only came with the cheap plastic. I didn’t even realize when I bought it (I had test driven a 2017 SLR and the center piece really stood out to me as a nice touch). Salesman didn’t mention that as one of the differences so I didn’t even notice till the day I picked it up.

As much as I like my Slingshot, I feel the material mainly on the interior looks very cheap ... so my first order of business is to dress it up. Already swapped out the stock shift boot & shifter, as well as put LED’s in the headlights.

• nice. I guess by panels I was thinking the centre of the hood and the fin panel, make my sl look like an slr. But I agree getting rid of the cheap plastic is a necessary evil.

• The new (2019) SLR is available in red pearl, and the polaris website shows the interior color accent available in that color for about $450.
    Question is whether the 2019 red pearl is the same color as earlier slings with that color name... if photos on the web are any guide, it may not be a close match.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• If it’s anything like car companies paints ..it’s close but no cigar....anyways have to mess with a good thing until they screw it up again...

Same with iPhones....instead of worrying about making the latest greatest phone and have it loaded with more problems than the last one....why don’t they work on getting one totally right?

• The new (2019) SLR is available in red pearl, and the polaris website shows the interior color accent available in that color for about $450.
    Question is whether the 2019 red pearl is the same color as earlier slings with that color name... if photos on the web are any guide, it may not be a close match.

haven't seen a 2019 yet but there are lots of fast red 2015 and 2016s .... join us in Eureka Springs in a few weeks and you'll be able to see and match up close