My (new to me) latest Toy

• Yep, started with 4 wheels, got me a set of 3 wheels, now something with 2 wheels, I guess a unicycle may be in my future at some point. Yes, the Slingshot is staying, the wife insists.
    This beauty is a 2001 Indian Spirit of America, limited edition #43 of 62. to celebrate the first 100 years of Indian motorcycles.

• Yep, started with 4 wheels, got me a set of 3 wheels, now something with 2 wheels, I guess a unicycle may be in my future at some point. Yes, the Slingshot is staying, the wife insists.
    This beauty is a 2001 Indian Spirit of America, limited edition #43 of 62. to celebrate the first 100 years of Indian motorcycles.

Congrats on a beautiful Indian!

I was eating diner at a small restaurant called Obryans in Hamilton Alabama recently. On the wall above the cash register they have a shelf with a lot of old things on it. One of them looked like a unicycle with a ring around the bottom with 4 small wheels on it. It was/is actually a unicycle with training wheels meant to teach you how to ride a unicycle without getting yourself killed. Thing looks like many died trying! LOL

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

Edited once, last by Ghost ().

• Hey, @Cameron Roberts, sounds like @KYJoe57 might need advice on a unicycle.

:00008172:

I own a kingsong ks18s which is kinda like a Cadillac wheel. It’ll do 30mph and go about 90 miles on a charge. I also own a gotway mten. It’s a ten inch wheel that’s fast, but pretty squirrelly. Lotta fun since you can kinda of pinch it with your heels and jump up and down obstacles. Much harder to ride than the kingsong.

I also have on order a oneZ which everyone is freaking out about. Supposed to dominate all the other wheels. It’s got a big fat wheel and can roll over some crazy stuff.

Yes I know you summoned me in jest, but you’re getting a lesson anyway!!

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• It wasn't totally in jest...you're the only guy I know who has one! :D