DDMworks shocks

• I have had the booth the QA1 2 way and the new DDM3 way Shocks
    I absolutely love the DDM shocks - best value for the price, plenty of adjustment. I would highly recommend them.

@FunCycle could give you a good comparison between the QA and the JRI, he just switched over

Anything is an improvement over the stock shocks

Good Luck

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I saw @MACAWS with them at Slingshots Uncorked and just had to have them... got to say, I absolutely LOVE’EM! They sport the perfect balance for just cruising to performance in the twists! *I ran them hard in the mountains at SSITS and they performed flawlessly... kudos to @Dave@DDMWorks for offering these in their lineup!! :thumbsup:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• I saw @MACAWS with them at Slingshots Uncorked and just had to have them... got to say, I absolutely LOVE’EM! They sport the perfect balance for just cruising to performance in the twists! *I ran them hard in the mountains at SSITS and they performed flawlessly... kudos to @Dave@DDMWorks for offering these in their lineup!! :thumbsup:

YEP...those are the ones I got! @Dave@DDMWorks got me set up with the set after talking with him and my driving style. I was able to get mine with RED springs. Simply great!!

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• Has anyone use DDMworks or Twist Dynamic shocks 3 way adjust?
    I'm in the market for shocks.
    JRI touring ( 2 setting are nicer $$$)
    QA1
    I'm more comfort first then sport ridding style. ?(

If you have any specific questions, just let us know. The shock setup we are offering is something that we feel works for the majority of the Slingshot customers that we have talked to. Our setup can be adjusted to be very comfortable while driving and yet also be dialed up to be very sporty. The valving in the shocks on our kit is specific to the Slingshot and not an off the shelf valving, which makes the setup more tuned into the Slingshot also. There is a lot of other things I can say about them, but if you have any specific questions we can answer from a technical side, feel free to let us know.

Thanks, glad you like them :)

I saw @MACAWS with them at Slingshots Uncorked and just had to have them... got to say, I absolutely LOVE’EM! They sport the perfect balance for just cruising to performance in the twists! *I ran them hard in the mountains at SSITS and they performed flawlessly... kudos to @Dave@DDMWorks for offering these in their lineup!! :thumbsup:

Thanks!

YEP...those are the ones I got! @Dave@DDMWorks got me set up with the set after talking with him and my driving style. I was able to get mine with RED springs. Simply great!!
    SSREAPER

Glad to help you out!

• @Smackshot There is one thing that @Dave@DDMWorks didnt say due to modesty but I will. He has one of the best reputations and customer service there is! A quality product and the customer service together decides where I spend my money. He spent alot of time with me before I bought them and has always been avail to answer any question I have had or resolve any problem that came up. Consider that when you are deciding where to put your hard earned cash!

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• @Smackshot There is one thing that @Dave@DDMWorks didnt say due to modesty but I will. He has one of the best reputations and customer service there is! A quality product and the customer service together decides where I spend my money. He spent alot of time with me before I bought them and has always been avail to answer any question I have had or resolve any problem that came up. Consider that when you are deciding where to put your hard earned cash!

SSREAPER

Well said and very true
    I think virtually everything on the Lone Wolf has been changed over DDM accessories.
    Exactly for the reasons you stated........

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• You might just want to do what Erica did and have DDM build her slingshot for her. You won't go wrong with a DDM turbo or super charger, shocks, built engine, clutch assembly, coolant tank, hose kit, fuel rail, brakes - well, you get the idea. if Dave sells it and you want it, just pull the trigger and get it from him

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE