One of the hottest days and freezer craps out.

• Party at Dieter's place. Food is already refrosted

Sorry to hear that bro. I had to hit Home Depot a couple years ago to buy whatever one they had in stock when ours crapped out on a Saturday afternoon. If I lived closer to you, you know I'd be there to help you eat all the good stuff before it spoiled

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Just stop by all of you, I have a BBQ and the beer (most important thing is still cold). :00000436::00000436:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• its the way these things seem to work - whenever they are working the hardest is when they break, and it is also when you need them the most

never heard anyone complaining that their AC broke it the winter

like you we lost a freezer, the big one we keep in the garage, a year or so ago, but we were able to get a replacement from Lowes before we lost all the food. our Lowes was better than home depot because they had most everything they carry in stock where as home depot didnt - Lowes was able to deliver it right away

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• We lost our Lobster Tails and T Bone steaks (surf & turf) for the 4th but we will still have surf & turf. :00000436::00008172::00008172::00008356:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• canned hot dogs? - WTF?

and $7.80 - for 6 "hot dogs" - really?

• well thanks to our shitty power supplier as usual on alot of real hot or cold days the lights will flicker 3 or 4 times in the county for what ever reason , so I just got back in the house from having to replace a capacitor on the ac unit . oh well I guess it could have been worse

• its the way these things seem to work - whenever they are working the hardest is when they break, and it is also when you need them the most

never heard anyone complaining that their AC broke it the winter

like you we lost a freezer, the big one we keep in the garage, a year or so ago, but we were able to get a replacement from Lowes before we lost all the food. our Lowes was better than home depot because they had most everything they carry in stock where as home depot didnt - Lowes was able to deliver it right away

Several years ago I bought a used very nice Lincoln TC. Bought in late Nov in Northern Indiana and had it serviced just before heading to Florida in Jan --- and NO we didn't check the "AC" --- Got to Florida and it was very HOT and muggy...and the AC was NOT working.

• We lost our Lobster Tails and T Bone steaks (surf & turf) for the 4th but we will still have surf & turf. :00000436::00008172::00008172::00008356:

I just threw up a little in my mouth <X !!

Hot dogs in a can...THATS JUST NOT RIGHT!!

Where is your broken freezer now? We can put it with my burst water heater and start a build thread of what my first house was like! Anybody got anything else they care to donate? :rolleyes:

SSREAPER

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• I just replaced my 30 year old HVAC Heat Pump/Air Conditioner last week. I will donate the old one. Looks like we are well on the way to a truly realistic first house. :thumbsup:

2016 Bluefire LE, the fastest color. :D:BLUESS:

• Anyone want to toss in an ex wife or two to the house?

my guess is that it will depend on where the house is located

• What do you mean? I've only been married once, but I've had 4 wives. I've had my neighbor's wife, my brother's wife, my bosses' wife, and a customer's wife. There's nothing wrong with ex wives as long as they're someone ELSE'S wife

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE