Oversteer and understeer

• I would like to address this one statement and there is no disrespect intended...
    I didnt buy the slingshot because it was like all our other vehicles...I bought it because it was totally different from everything else I have ever owned and that is what makes it exciting for me. I like the go cart driving feeling. If you keep trying to make the sling like your other vehicles then why not just drive the other vehicles? If they make it with everything feeling like all the other vehicles then whats the point? Trying to push the limits of performance is one thing...trying to change its nature is something else.

Again...no disrespect intended this is just my opinion and everybody is allowed to have their own!

SSREAPER

So you haven’t added one mod since you bought it?

• Of course I have...all performance based....coil over shocks, exhaust, short shift, better tires....all performance based mods to accentuate the go cart nature of the machine. I have not tried to convete it to a luxury car which it can never be.
    Oh yeah a better sound system too...gotta have some awesome tunes while zipping in and out of traffic on the highway like its a nascar road course!

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• Talked to an alignment guy that’s been doing them 30 + years....my right front tire is down to the wearbars...the left still looks good....he’s going to check it sometime this week or next...

My sway bar wasn’t the same measurement from side to side so I evened them up...measured my shocks and they are there same height.

• Talked to an alignment guy that’s been doing them 30 + years....my right front tire is down to the wearbars...the left still looks good....he’s going to check it sometime this week or next...

My sway bar wasn’t the same measurement from side to side so I evened them up...measured my shocks and they are there same height.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• The left side has a little more to go before the wear bars.

Just like every customer I have ... "Oh I can go a little more" that tire does not shed water like it should nor does it grip the road like it should. In a vehicle that just loves to break loose why risk it?

That tire would not be on any vehicle I own. How much is your life or the life of your passenger worth?

Be safe out there is all I care about!

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

Edited once, last by SSREAPER ().

• Just like every customer I have ... "Oh I can go a little more" that tire does not shed water like it should nor does it grip the road like it should. In a vehicle that just loves to break loose why risk it?
    That tire would not be on any vehicle I own. How much is your life or the life of your passenger worth?

Be safe out there is all I are about!

SSREAPER

Philip, you gotta remember that the "E" on HIS gas gauge stands for enough. He also checks his oil and it's fine since it says "addaquit"

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• sway bar just works like a stiff set of front springs when your in a severe corner. When one wheel comes up the other side is being pushed down. The stiffer the bar the less twist (or ability for the side being compressed to keep compressing).Basically on off road vehicles if you undo the sway bar the tires on the right and left do not have a suspension tie between them. This will allow the right or left tire to fall down into the rut deeper and get more traction. I believe keep has an actual automatic sway bar removal feature just for this reason.

I meant to add this. Going down the road straight the sway bar isnt even being used. Alot of time you can hear the hyme joints in the bar ends clacking because they have no load at all. They are just along for the ride.