NOW AVAILABLE - The R-Shot Ride or Die Footrest

• I solemnly swear I am not intending to take this thread in an awkward direction but wouldn't something designed kinda like a stirrup on the Dr's examination table work?

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• SALE - Now available, R-Shot Ride or Die Footrest (Passenger side)

Use coupon code: R-ShotFOOTRest to receive 6% off now through Jan 21st (16 Jan - 21st Jan 2018) Price: $120.00 for the passenger side

Drivers side will be available in about 10 days. I will run a special with that as well for a few days.

thanks

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Not to derail but how is that frame carbon fiber? Dipped? That’s amazing.

Its actually a piece of real CF that is made for frames to help protect them from scuff/scratch Formed for 1.5" frame.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• We are ready to start shipping out the Driver Side footrest for the folks whom have been asking. Still running the special - use code: R-ShotFOOTRest to receive 6% off now through Jan 21st (16 Jan - 21st Jan 2018) Price: $120.00 for the passenger side or the drivers side.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

Edited once, last by lrobbi ().

• I gotta tell you guys about my experience with the driver's side footrest from R-Shot Accessories. I just completed a 6400-mile roundtrip journey in my Slingshot, with both the driver and passenger side footrest installed. Obviously, I can't speak directly to the passenger side, although my wife likes it, as well as everyone I gave a ride to on my journey.

HOWEVER, that driver's side is the cat's ass. I estimate I used it for between 10% and 20% of the drive. Not so good in twisties or any other time you have to do a lot of shifting, or when it's painfully sunny out and you're trying to hide from it, but....long distances on the highway, just cruising around, and even up in the mountains when I was mostly in one gear and only occasionally needed to shift....

I have mine set up so I can comfortably rest my foot in 3 different positions. On the days when we were filling the tank and driving non-stop to empty, it really helped me stay in the saddle for 2 or 2 1/2 hours at a shot by letting me stretch my hips and back without stopping. It helps get some breeze and cool you off. It's just comfy!

Install is a cinch, and the packaging and included tools are spot on. Lewis has a great product here, and his customer service is par excellence. I highly recommend you give him a try! Check him out at http://www.Rshotaccessories.com!

• WEEKEND SALE 8/11 - 8/13

Take 6% off

Use coupon code: R-ShotFOOTRest

Driver or Passenger side

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• Just wanted to push this more...

The R-Shot Foot Rest is one of my finest accessories. Tested and proven to give your passengers a “leg up” of comfort. It’s made from steel and powder coated with a textured finish. Installation is maybe 35 min. And I PROVIDE THE TOOLS! Please take a look at our video and please subscribed to our YouTube so that you can see all the latest accessories video.

$133.00

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,