Halo push button controller

• Little post and info about the physical controller that comes with the Camfu Halo kit, the button!

1.13 led halo ring with sequential LEDs
    2. Magnetic base
    3. Metal momentary waterproof switch button
    4. 1 foot cable from button with small slim connector
    5. 4 meter extension cable to controller box
    6. Includes magnetic mounting base (large and small)
    7. Smoked lens

You can set the brightness of the button LEDs from 5 different levels via the button.

4 button colors: Red, Silver, Black and Blue (shown without button lens)

I made the cable as slim as possible so it can be routed easy. The extension converts it to standard JST plug for the controller.
    Also easy to change button out without running wire again.

Base plates with 3m double sided tape:
    Full disclosure, I am waiting on getting the button base back and see if I am happy with the magnetic base, that will be next week. If I am unhappy it will ship with a double sided tape and a full magnet and you will be able to choose to just double side tape it to the location of your choice or tape a full size magnet on bottom and use the metal base (That is how Cameron and I have ours. I much prefer the magnet base as I like to grab the controller and hold it as I push it and then put it back down, but others have said they like using just a finger!). If that is the case and the base isn't up to my standards, when it is fixed ( and it will be) pre-order customers will have a new button shipped to them with the updated base.

Quick view of button

Some notes about the next video:
    Shows the button running the Camfire startup sequence (some of it, I cut it short for length), you will notice the button mirrors Halo1, so if it runs a pattern that shifts halos and leaves halo 1 black, the button will be black.
    After the startup sequence, the button will go to your running mode pattern (default straight white).
    The button has 14 preset positions that hold a pattern you can change from any of the 50+ choices (straight from the button or app). Each press of the button will advance it to the next saved position. 1 through 14 and back to 1.
    You will notice as I push the button after the startup sequence and hold it, first you see the ring flash green, then white and I release it. This will put it into your running mode from any position.
    Then you see I push and hold the button again, the ring turns green, white and black and I release the button, turning the halo's off.
    As you push and hold the button will turn:
    Green (release it and it will advance to the next position and run that saved pattern/color
    White (release it and it will put all halos into running mode (and strip into its running mode which is separate from halos if you wish an uderbody glow as you drive)
    Black (release all halos off)
    Purple (release and music visualizer starts up)
    Blue (will start the various setup modes, to be covered in detail next post)

Operation is simple, push and release (after a green flash if you have problems with pushing to fast, but usually a .5 second push will register) and you will advance to next pattern in the 14 stored patterns from button access.
    Push and hold and release at white, running mode.
    Push and hold and release at black, off.
    Check out the video and please give feedback ☺️ Still time to make programming changes on the button and I wish to hear all feedback!

• I thought the one on the far left looked different I just wasn't sure why. How do the covers secure in place?

Looks like pics I seen people are drilling holes and using wire to secure them. They don’t fit the 100mm exact, you will have to do a little cutting to get them to go all the way in. I think the coating makes them a hair big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk