Flag holder

• I ordered this flag holder for on my plate bracket.

It’s so heavy duty I picture the license plate and plastic bracket breaking off in 100 miles or less.

So does anyone have a heavy duty solution to hold this flag holder and plate? And fit like the original.

• I hated the stock licence mount and the way it stuck off the back so I replaced mine with this metal tucked license plate mount for slingshot

it is much stronger, but being tucked under the back like it is I am not sure the flags would clear the sides, but they might if that mount you bought is wide enough - if you try it and it works let me know because I have been considering the same flag mount

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Nuc ‘em came with the Revco fender. The plate and light were directly mounted to the fender along with the flag holder which was slightly modified to make the flags stand vertical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• How do you get away with having your license plate facing the sky like that? Cops dont bother you? Here they would in a heartbeat!!

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• How do you get away with having your license plate facing the sky like that? Cops dont bother you? Here they would in a heartbeat!!

SSREAPER

It is Laird down, not horizontal. Still readable from behind. Cops can read it from their patrol car, not an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Thanks LC that’s close, it metal that’s good but I want something that sticks out a little more. I might be able to add some to it to make it work. I might try to make one out of aluminum plate. I have some here I just used for a mounting plate for my electrical additions.

This is where the flag poles mount.

I like how the plate bracket fills up that area

The only thing I would do is tuck it in about another inch. I’m assuming Polaris made it like this to keep the red reflectors close to the end of the vehicle.

Anyone have a factory plate holder they aren’t using?

• Believe it or not have a great idea for a flag holder and am trying to find someone to produce it. I know exactly how to make it and install. will hold up to 5 flags like my harley did. will let you know when it's completed. skip

• I would have gladly sent you mine, but I just checked and I must have tossed it. I have all the other original parts I have removed except it. I just looked on the polaris sites parts list and they want $17.99 for the license plate mount.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies