New store is online and has everything that has been asked for. Please check it out.

• Love that @mniron! I also really like your side profile image of the sling... Very sharp!

I finally got home and got mine too @rabtech... The black long sleeve moisture wicking is nice! Especially with the green logo... There are some red dots that I noticed but I guess it's just so my Sling can stay with the fast red ones, right @Boomer?

• @rabtech

Been thinking about this and had a crazy thought...

Well, most of mine are.

Regardless of the colors, at some point, the background or foreground is gonna match the shirt color selected.

Using your red sling fill above.
    If you put that on a black shirt...
    Taa-daa, Space Invaders!

Hate that this is turning out to be a ballbuster for ya...
    But you are working in an area I have no needle experience in.

So, here is that crazy thought...

Maybe we need some stinking patches!

Bordered to be specific.
    Small, medium, and large?
    Stitched or iron-on application?

Just an idea and patches could be sold separately for folks who want them on their vests, hats, boots, canvas tops, phone totes, shirts, jackets, gloves, ad nauseum.

What think you? Vote item?

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• I got it handled. I am going to take the design of the front of the slingshot out of the equation for embroidered designs on shirts. I am working on a embroidery design that is text only. It looks good and will come out perfect on a shirt or cap.

I am going to go back and look at the orders and send everyone that ordered a shirt with the embroidery design on it another shirt with the new text only embroidery design.

That is why I was so curious as to how the embroidery looked. I had never seen it on shirt. Some items that are embroidered look great. Just like the beach towel and other items that have the text only design , they look really good. It's just that front emblem.

Anyway, I will pull the polo shirts temporarily offline while I'm drawing this text logo out and uploading it.

So NO worried if you ordered a polo shirt. I got you covered. You will get the new design soon. How's that for service!

• The issue is that the original front end design is just an open hole type of design. And its hard to tighten the edges up enough to look like the screen printed version.

i am curious how the bigger embroidery designs come out. I believe @BKL has a towel ordered. Ill get with him and make sure I don't need to remove the stars and the tiny text on the design. We all wont know till we have it made.

I want to perfect these designs right now. That way you all know when you order a shirt or anything that they will look great. You all know I have you covered so don't hesitate to order. I want your swag to be awesome.

Its only the design on the polo shirts that need changing. So i am pulling them off the store till I get the design changed. Everything else looks great. All the regular t-shirts, moisture wicking shirts, and all printed material look fine.

• Make my new one a medium please... Small was too tight! 8|

If possible, put the side profile image that @mniron has! :saint:

• @MiM it wont look right when its shrank down to 4" x 2"

That logo he posted is beautiful but it was across the whole shirt. When you scale it down and constrain it to the front area of a shirt pocket it isn't going to work. And remember you still have to get the site name in that space..

I am almost ready to post my work. It will look good ..... AND TOUGH.... And i have ran it though the embroidery simulator I have found and it looks pretty dang good......

• I'd just like to remind everyone... opinions are like pizza.. some are good.. some are bad... with that said, Rabtech, I LOVE THE POLOS AND EMBROIDERY. MY FAV IS THE GILDEN just because of the more feminine fit versus the port authority fit.. relaxed fit I'd say... Anyhoot... we are completely satisfied with our shirts and do not wish for freebies... thank you but no complaint here from us peanuts.

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• @mniron is that logo one that you made? If so may I have permission to use it? And if you don't mind me using it can you send the vector file of it to info@slingshotinfo.com

One last thing.... have you ever had to reduce it down to a pocket size logo? I have 4" of width and 2.4" of height. And our of that I have to put the website name. So your logo is going to be 1.8" tall by 4" wide. The rest will be text.

• @mniron is that logo one that you made? If so may I have permission to use it? And if you don't mind me using it can you send the vector file of it to info@slingshotinfo.com

One last thing.... have you ever had to reduce it down to a pocket size logo? I have 4" of width and 2.4" of height. And our of that I have to put the website name. So your logo is going to be 1.8" tall by 4" wide. The rest will be text.

This is the image that I use on the shirt pocket, I have not done that size in embroidery. I think the image of the hood is to square for the pocket.

I am not sure who’s logo is in the post that @MiM referenced.

• This would be cool on the shirt pocket if it would fit in the space. But it's to many letters.

This will have to appear on something though. I have worked to hard to lay this out....

It would even work for a shirt back design with a little adjustment..

Actually the font is incorrect to match the website font. You all have to admit that the angry panda character makes you smile a little.