New store is online and has everything that has been asked for. Please check it out.

• Received our coffee mugs yesterday. When I pulled them out of the packaging (Nicely packed by the way), the wife was all.."Mehh...they're Ok...just another set of mugs".....
    Then I filled them with hot water and set one in front of her. She about lost it, when the color started changing from black to white. The detail and color of the Slingshot Info logo popped right out and completely changed the looks of the mug. Needless to say, we are both sitting here sipping some of our favorite Black Rifle Gun Powder in our new favorite mugs. :00007555:
    Thanks @rabtech....perfect addition to your offerings!! :thumbup:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• How is the print quality? Is it good and covered with color. I'm just used to the silk screen printing. And have been curious as to how the direct to garment process looks. They said it would outperform silk screen. I am just curious.

If you do have a chance to snap a photo of the back kinda up close and post it that would be great.

It appears that I actually picked a great company to do all this with. I am also curious how the polo logo look embroidered....

More noticeable in pic for sure. Look much better than they photograph.

• Received our coffee mugs yesterday. When I pulled them out of the packaging (Nicely packed by the way), the wife was all.."Mehh...they're Ok...just another set of mugs".....
    Then I filled them with hot water and set one in front of her. She about lost it, when the color started changing from black to white. The detail and color of the Slingshot Info logo popped right out and completely changed the looks of the mug. Needless to say, we are both sitting here sipping some of our favorite Black Rifle Gun Powder in our new favorite mugs. :00007555:
    Thanks @rabtech....perfect addition to your offerings!! :thumbup:

I ordered one of the color changing mugs last night. I also ordered a yellow shirt with the blue writing on it. I didn't even give myself a discount.... :D

Ohhh I also ordered a cap with the logo on it.

The print looks crisp and the edges look sharp. The logos needed a bit of work around the edges. When it was being silk screen printed it wasn't a big deal to have a little bit of a jagged edge. However this method is kinda like printing on a ink jet printer. It would show all the jagged edges....

• I think shirts look great! Rho and I wore ours last night. We rode over to visit my sister, one of the first things she said... "I like your shirts"

Good deal..... thanks for letting us know they look good. Today and this weekend I will be arranging everything into much easier to find categories... I will also add some of the colors that I haven't converted yet.

• Just a heads up to those getting the color changing mugs. Unless the technology has changed in 20 years (what hasn't), if you wash them in the dishwasher they will eventually wash out the cold color and stay the hot color. Not sure about the microwave. Is there a hand wash only instruction with them?

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Just a heads up to those getting the color changing mugs. Unless the technology has changed in 20 years (what hasn't), if you wash them in the dishwasher they will eventually wash out the cold color and stay the hot color. Not sure about the microwave. Is there a hand wash only instruction with them?

Thanks for the heads up. I have never seen a color changing mug before. I guess I have lead a sheltered life... ^^

I cant wait to get mine... If someone can do a video of one of them changing color that would be neat. Is it an instant effect? :thumbsup:

Also is the mug black when you get it and it turns white and colorful when its hot?

• @rabtech

Embroidery looks okay but...
    If you don't know the slingshot front end, you won't recognize it. Because of the little real estate the logo owns, don't know if something better could be done. I did like the flowing line outlines that @mniron offered/displays but don't know if that is available or would look better in a stitched embroidery.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

100% correct. :thumbsup:
    I believe it states on the website that these mugs are not dishwasher safe as well.

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• @rabtech

If you don't know the slingshot front end, you won't recognize it. Because of the little real estate the logo owns, don't know if something better could be done. I did like the flowing line outlines that @mniron offered/displays but don't know if that is available or would look better in a stitched embroidery.

Got ya... I will make a change today. Thanks for letting me see it. I know exactly what to do. That is why I wanted to see it. I can add 2 more subtle colors and I can tighten up the design. Thanks

• What looks good for screen print and labels doesn't do as good for embroidery. I am going to work on an embroidery logo right now . I believe i can get it done today.

Here is the screen print logo. It looks good but it just looses some of its identity when turned into embroidery.

Actually the more i look at it the more I think the majority of the issue is the contrasting color.

Im wondering how this logo would look.

• @rabtech

Here is an example that a customer embroidered