Scalloped tire

• The solution is right here where you answered your own question to pinpointing your problem...................
    Bill

The dealer should have aligned it when they changed the rack arm.....but as mentioned....was it done correctly?

An good argument for buying the true laser system...most dealers require you to drop off the vehicle for any service..That usually means it will sit there for many days untouched. Once you buy your SS you go to the bottom of the list behind all the new vehicles being prepped for delivery...and others in for repairs ahead of you.

• Since nobody else on this forum has had a single problem with their SS or their dealer....you’re probably right....

I’ll crash it into a cement wall today...and if I survive I’ll sell it for scrap...

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY....nobody here wants you to do that (maybe)....they would rather you give it to me! :D

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• Since nobody else on this forum has had a single problem with their SS or their dealer....you’re probably right....

I’ll crash it into a cement wall today...and if I survive I’ll sell it for scrap...

Nah....just keep doing what you do @Bigdog!!
    You bring your own "unique" way of contributing to this forum. Some of us may scratch our heads while trying to understand your logic, but it's just these differing traits that make us all family on this forum.

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Originally wasn't going to comment but don't have enough sense to keep my mouth shut.

Since he paid for it he has the right to gripe, bitch, and complain all he wants.

`I on the other hand would rather try to find more positives than negatives but to each his own.

jes my .o2

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Nah....just keep doing what you do @Bigdog!!You bring your own "unique" way of contributing to this forum. Some of us may scratch our heads while trying to understand your logic, but it's just these differing traits that make us all family on this forum.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• Isn’t everyone on here voicing their concerns or issues they have or had with their SS? It keeps everyone informed of possible things to keep an eye on. Or ways to remedy existing problems...