Newbie would like advice

• Just bought this 2015 SS w/ 7500 miles on it . Here's some pics would love for everyone to give me input on what else to do as far as performance and lighting.

Boy did you open door that will cost you money.
    Honestly if t is stock I would star with some suspension changes shocks / Tires maybe a sway bay
    Then work on adding some power

But enjoy it as much as you can

Where you located

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Two changes I made with the biggest impact -
    1 - Aftermarket Coilovers. Change in ride was amazing.
    2 - Added Boost. I went with a Hahn Turbo kit as Hahn offered the best performance/cost solution compared to other turbo or supercharger solutions. Unfortunately, recent Hahn turbo buyers have not experienced stellar customer service. I really like the change in performance at normal highway speeds when accelerating for passing, etc. I also love the sound the turbo makes. Turbos have more risk of engine problems since turbos lack the direct relationship between engine rpm and boost that superchargers have. If you're satisfied with the basic performance of the Slingshot, avoid driving a boosted version if you want to stay happy w/o boost.
    I've also had my Slingshot repainted since the color I wanted wasn't available when I bought my 2015 Base model.
    I added a Twist Dynamics Top to provide some protection from the Texas sun.
    I assembled my own sound solution and have changed things several times.
    I also replaced the Front Lower Wing with a spoiler normally used on the rear of cars sine I was tired of having to readjust the Lower Front Wing after all too frequent critter encounters when driving at night to avoid the Texas daytime heat (I also just like driving/riding at night).
    Part of the fun of a Slingshot is customizing things to your taste.

• Trust me you will figure it out... First - give her a good wash down and get your hands on every inch. Like a motorcycle getting to know what makes her tick is a good thing.
    Second - make sure ALL the recalls have been done. Then pull up a chair and just look at it. Once you start looking at all the other worthy slings on this and other sites you will come to grips with what your INDIVIDUAL ride will transform into.
    And know this.... it will never be over, you will never spike the ball, know full well this is a disease from which you will not recover. There will be days you have less symptoms but then it will hit you full on again and the only short term cure is a fat wallet. :00008698:

Just bought this 2015 SS w/ 7500 miles on it . Here's some pics would love for everyone to give me input on what else to do as far as performance and lighting.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎