Help! Please view pic and help me with battery charge settings for Optima yellow top

• @studiopeg I'm so happy that you're able to get some kind of resolution to the radio drama. It's still sad that the shop didn't take "any" responsibility for the issue but put it all on NavAtlas. Yes, NavAtlas was wrong not returning a call and that's poor customer service BUT every shop has a subscription for installation that addresses issues like this. "IF" a shop maintains that subscription they can log into their account and immediately click on the product and have support from an industry 12volt leader. Most shops will get rid of the subscription because they figure their installers can "google" and use 12volt to find solutions. I've seen so many hack jobs because of this when it comes to alarm/auto start from reputable shops trying to install them on certain Range Rovers and Audi's in the early '00's. I'm just happy that you were able to get out of there without getting totally screwed. Yes, they didn't pay for a few screws they destroyed BUT their reputation will suffer more than they know. When other SS owners ask you who installed your audio equipment you will be referring them away from THAT shop based on the initial installation, desire not to render a quick resolution, the blame game, failure to take ownership for destroying equipment and last but not least "treatment of you as a woman". None which are acceptable.

I'm praying that your battery doesn't run down and you've finally put that shop in your rear view mirror. Good luck with all your future mods and safe riding--keep three wheels down! If you learn how to get two up in the front let me know--without it being up on a jack that is lol

• So yep it's finally all fixed - no more battery drain and I went to Motorcycle Night tonight, had the LED lights on the whole time, no problems. I installed the Wind Restrictor last week, went flawlessly. Hooked up my speaker LEDs, all is good. Let's hope the worst of the glitches are behind me.

Even made myself a little buddy tonight.

• So yep it's finally all fixed - no more battery drain and I went to Motorcycle Night tonight, had the LED lights on the whole time, no problems. I installed the Wind Restrictor last week, went flawlessly. Hooked up my speaker LEDs, all is good. Let's hope the worst of the glitches are behind me.

Even made myself a little buddy tonight.

AWESOME!! I'm so very happy for you!! You shouldn't be fraternizing with those T-Rex's LOL They are known to slow you down and try to hog the lime light LOL