Music City Slingshots Nashville Bash

• Well as slingshots still seem few and far between around the middle tennessee area we're trying to collect those up we do see and stay in contact with each other for future rides and g2g's. Anybody interested and on Facebook can search for Music City Slingshot Owners and join us. For those less connected on social media such as myself I'll try and keep anything going on posted here on the forums. Looking forward to growing our group to meet new friends and slingshot enthusiast.

• Nice. There are probably more slings than you know.

I am the den mother of the Wrecking Crew largely based in Virginia, but have members from all over the place, and can assure you it is a chore. There are maybe 60 or 70 of us, but keeping track is definitely worth it 100%.

I started a thread for the crew, and keep it updated with handles for all crew members. First post. Anything of interest comes up, just cut and paste into the new thread. It works.

Other times, I have to ring phones. These days, nobody is accepted into the crew unless I get full contact info. It helps a ton. A slingshot is fun, but getting 10, 20, 30, 50 together is really something. It doesn't happen magically, but is awesome cool when it comes together.

Another dude here is trying something similar on Facebook, but not sure it is getting traction. Smart, nice, successful, peaceful, thoughtful, daily bathing, people don't Facebook.

PM me sometime. We should compare notes. Perhaps negotiate a peace treaty, in case we need to cross into each other's turf. I have to suffer Chattanooga when visiting my girls... Dang, that is really forked up traffic.

• Thanks for the insight. Yeah I think Chattanooga traffic is a side effect of being so close to Atlanta. But neither are fun and I try to just simply pass through when I have to.

We've gathered a few more pretty quick and I agree it's worth the effort. Met some great people so far and looking forward to meeting more. Luckily I'm just assisting with this effort cause I'm sure it could become overwhelming pretty quick on your own. But I guess too many people could definitely be a good problem to have. Sure beats riding alone like I did all last year.

Thanks again for the info and I'll definitely be in touch. If you find your self wondering north of Chattanooga and up here by Nashville for any reason be sure to get in touch.

• Well as slingshots still seem few and far between around the middle tennessee area we're trying to collect those up we do see and stay in contact with each other for future rides and g2g's. Anybody interested and on Facebook can search for Music City Slingshot Owners and join us. For those less connected on social media such as myself I'll try and keep anything going on posted here on the forums. Looking forward to growing our group to meet new friends and slingshot enthusiast.

slingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/79297/@'TheWickedReaper thanks for putting the word out about the group. We have grown to 49 members in less than 2 weeks. I'm excited. I ordered cards for the group today so we can hand those out. They will have the name to search us on Facebook or they will have my contact information. We look forward to meeting many more new members. We will be meeting up next week to ride to bike night at America's motorsports in Madison of anyone is interested in joining us reach out to us on Facebook or call me 615-406-7779 (Pam)

• TheWickedReaper

Changed the title of the thread from “Music City Slingshots in Memphis 7/28/18” to “Music City Slingshots Nashville Bash”.