Any one have "Full Blown Big Brake Kit"

• With traction control and ABS...would that create an unsafe condition? Just want an answer...not an argument?

I dont think it would. It's just going to see that the hall effect sensor is stopped if the wheel locks up. And it's going to pulse that wheel with the abs motor. I could be wrong. But my though is that you could make each rotor and caliper a different grip strength and the abs would treat it like it should.

Now if you had a different caliper on each wheel you would get pull from which ever wheel has the better stronger calipers. But as long as you had the same on the front you should be fine.

• Oh, keep me in mind for your used stuff please... Still eager to get better rotors... @mniron, did you get a source for any SLR rotors? @Dave@DDMWorks? No rush, but would like to plan ahead... :thumbsup:

Mim

My new brakes are going on in 2 weeks
    I am sure we can work something out for the used rotors and I have a brand new set of Hawk pads
    They will all be at DDM and can ship from there

PM me

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Oh, keep me in mind for your used stuff please... Still eager to get better rotors... @mniron, did you get a source for any SLR rotors? @Dave@DDMWorks? No rush, but would like to plan ahead... :thumbsup:

I currently have 5 slightly used SLR rotors drilled, one full set of three and one set of just fronts. One set of three OEM pads and one set of two Hawk 5.0 pads. Drilled SLR rotors are $100 each or SLR exchange $50 each. Shipping not included.

• Looking to upgrade brakes on Slingshot and wonder if any one is using their Kit??
    How is braking with just larger brakes in front ?

My thoughts are not enough weight on rear for using bigger brakes for street use.

Would like to hear what others have to say on issues??

I have run Stoptech BBK on the front only for 2+ years with no issues, love the stopping power. Installed Hawk 5.0 pads on the rear and feel that is very adequate.

• I currently have 5 slightly used SLR rotors drilled, one full set of three and one set of just fronts. One set of three OEM pads and one set of two Hawk 5.0 pads. Drilled SLR rotors are $100 each or SLR exchange $50 each. Shipping not included.

ohhh you are DA MAN - always good stuff sir