Canadian version light install

• I took the easy route and bought the Slingmods headlight switch for $80. Easy install and idiot proof. You just have to drill a hole or two in the side of the fusebox. I have my switch wired up=headlights on, center=headlights off, down=headlights off/demon eyes on. This allows you to put your halos on a separate switch and run them independent of the headlights: both on, both off, either/or.

Did the headlight switch from slingmods allow you to wire it up for the 3 different positions including the demon eyes or is that something you had to set up yourself?

• Did the headlight switch from slingmods allow you to wire it up for the 3 different positions including the demon eyes or is that something you had to set up yourself?

@TheWickedReaper , if it was on a single pole switch it would be on/off. Since Slingmods sells double pole switches that gives you another pole to wire a 2nd accessory to. I determined that I would not be using the headlights and demon eyes at the same time since you can't see the demon eyes with the headlights on so that was a perfect place to put them. Up=headlights on/demon eyes off, center= both off, down=headlights off/demon eyes on. Another switch will run the halos as four lights on (up), two lights on (down), or off (center) so I can run the outside halos only with the demon eyes or all four with or without the headlights. This requires a diode to separate the power to the 2 pairs. That is if I don't pop for the Camfu setup. I figured this out on my 1st Sling.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• @SlingLow thanks for the response and info. I've got the headlight switch kit in the garage waiting to be installed. Does it come with a single pole or double pole? I have the demon eyes and love the setup you've got going, seems like the way to go as the demon eyes are the main reason I got the headlight switch. I'm waiting for them to ship my windshield brace so I can pull the radio once and install everything together. So I could have a double pole sent with it if that's not what I already have. Right now I'm just trying to decide if I should reverse the wires on my Canadian lights and add the demon eyes to those as well.
    And I'm with you on the camfu set up. I currently have 6 regular halos across the front with 4 rgb halos inside those and I'm sitting here trying to get my image together for the laser etching as I've convinced myself to scrap my current setup and go camfu. Just seems like a much cleaner set up than what I have with a ton of better features and look.

• It should have come with a double pole switch. There will be 3 blades on it, the top and bottom blades are the positive for the 2 positions and the center is ground. There is not a top or bottom to the switch but once you position it, the blade at the bottom will be hot (on) when the switch is up. The top one is hot when the switch is down. Attach the positive (hot) for each accessory where you want it and connect the center to ground, either on your fuse block if you're using one or to the frame. If there are only two blades on the back, it is a single pole, on/off switch for one accessory only.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)