Don't drive with LED bar on on low beam in PA

• Was pulled over this morning by a LEO, he was nice he just pulled me over because I had my new LED bar on (bright), he said you just can use it with high beam. He also checked for my inspection. I got not ticket :D:thumbsup: . He said also you have a very nice vehicle (who knows he may just want to check it out).

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Interesting.

Few LEOs are nice. Here, they always check your inspection, registration, insurance. Jeez, next they will want a sperm sample. Even in broad daylight, they will shine a flashlight in your face, 'cause the flashlight is also an alcohol detector. Your plates are run, before they get out of their vehicle. Your ex-wife is now on their speed dial in case they want to double check your story. And, then there is the helicopter.

I doubt he really thought you had a nice vehicle. He didn't want to check it out, he wanted to check YOU out.

Is this an advertisement for a new product from you? If so, well, ... I don't want that one. Most happy with my other ones - so you are still maximally way cool in my book.

See you again, again, sooner or later, sooner being better, hugs and kisses to Barbie...

-e

• I got pulled over a few weeks ago from a local sheriff, really nice guy I see him around all the time.
    Said he just wanted me to know I was out of warnings - to be safe and have a great day.
    That was his way of telling me he was watching.

But everyone knows I can barely hit the speed limit so I don't understand his meesage

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I got pulled over a few weeks ago from a local sheriff, really nice guy I see him around all the time.
    Said he just wanted me to know I was out of warnings - to be safe and have a great day.

But everyone knows I can barely hit the speed limit so I don't understand his meesage

I got pulled over a few weeks ago from a local sheriff, really nice guy I see him around all the time.

Pfft. Silly you.

You just need to tell 'em that you know ME and that I know the MAYOR.

If you find yourself in a pickle, just call me. I'll sort it out for you.

did you show him your flip phone - I thought those things refreshed warnings monthly

• Same applies here in TX. They will get you for having too many headlights.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1