Damn Passenger side heat..........

• I'll be bringing my Sling into Neil's Power Pipes for a complete gut of the exhaust and replaced with an outsider next week. Similar to this. Won't be the Alpha side exhaust tho. Neil is a absolute genius and superior craftsman.

All the oil might be in Alberta but the dipsticks are in Ottawa!

• Stay tuned for the results. But I'm sure by getting rid of the 35 lb. suit case in front of her feet and heat wrapping all the piping will make a huge diff. By the way the muffler will be the outsider so nothing under the hood but wrapped pipe.

All the oil might be in Alberta but the dipsticks are in Ottawa!

• Gail Found the Passenger side unbearable during Florida July Weather, so here is what i did for her that solved her problem. Then I install air ducts all was good. Then I got the 2017 model, still an issue with heat but up near the seat area. So I installed Insulation Material on her side along with floor mats. All is cool now. She is happy as a clam. Take a look at some of my video of passenger side heat issues. I have already been where you are trying to get. This is a process of learning what works. Now with the 2017 we only needed the Mat Kit and the insulation on the Floorboard for comfort.