Hitch Hikers (Some Dangerous & Some Not)

• Noticed a "hitch hiker" dismounting out of my sons GF's truck as I drove by it. I had to back up and do a double take on this one. Yep, believe it!

These are 315 75R16 They are about equivalent to a 3500 tire. That snake is several feet long. We petted him up and moved him to a nearby stack of red iron. Hopefully he will live a long happy life there and catch any small varmints that wonder by.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Did you guys see where a 23 ft python SWALLOWED A 54 YEAR OLD WOMAN WHOLE in Indonesia 8o And to think we go those SOB’s growing everyday in Florida and moving north to find more to eat. Lemme tell ya - if I see a 20+ foot snake in my yard I’m selling the Ponderosa and moving WAY north. @Ross - you have any spots close by :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Did you guys see where a 23 ft python SWALLOWED A 54 YEAR OLD WOMAN WHOLE in Indonesia 8o And to think we go those SOB’s growing everyday in Florida and moving north to find more to eat. Lemme tell ya - if I see a 20+ foot snake in my yard I’m selling the Ponderosa and moving WAY north. @Ross - you have any spots close by :00008172:

You're safe Bill snakes don't eat lawyers, professional courtesy.

Buddy I've been preparing for your exodus - you will be snake free, alligator free, and large poisonous spider free - guaran damn teed - I've got two chrome snow shovels on special order (you'll go through two in a season), 6 pairs of long johns (3 have the flap in the back), and I've got a call in to HD for a snowmobile suit - I just need to know your size

Let me know when you're packing up and headed to the tundra!!!!

Bill, it was worse than that. The article said the snake swallowed ALL of her

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• FACTS: Ultralight pilots have reported spiders as high as 300 feet AGL. There are so many spiders in the world you are never more than 10 feet from one.

I have been as high as 2,000 feet above ground level on communication towers and yes there are always spiders up there.

I have been as deep as 2,310 feet below ground level in coal mines and yes I have seen spiders there.

I have been 130' under water and guess what,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nope I didn't see any spiders there! LOL

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• I have been as high as 2,000 feet above ground level on communication towers and yes there are always spiders up there.
    I have been as deep as 2,310 feet below ground level in coal mines and yes I have seen spiders there.

I have been 130' under water and guess what,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nope I didn't see any spiders there! LOL

Ghost your a very lucky man if you didn't run into some of these..

Sea spiders, also called Pantopoda or pycnogonids, ('pycno-' closely packed, 'gonid' gonidia) are marine arthropods of class Pycnogonida.[1] They are cosmopolitan, found in oceans around the world. There are over 1300 known species, with a leg span ranging from 1 mm (0.04 in) to over 70 cm (2.3 ft).[2] Most are toward the smaller end of this range in relatively shallow depths; however, they can grow to be quite large in Antarctic and deep waters.

• I have been as high as 2,000 feet above ground level on communication towers and yes there are always spiders up there.

I think down there they are called crabs

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!