Slingshot Booze & Blues 2018 (Fri, Oct 5th 2018, 9:00am - Sun, Oct 7th 2018, 3:00pm)

Date

Slingshot Booze & Blues 2018

Fri, Oct 5th 2018, 8:00 am - Sun, Oct 7th 2018, 2:00 pm

103 Second Ave. Clarksville Virginia 23927

Participants

21 participants, 48 undecided and 2 do not participate

Closing Date: Sep 29th 2018, 11:00 pm
  • I made it home today in record time driving just a little over the speed limit in 5 hours and 15 minutes. (12:15 PM) I would like to thank Mitch and Mary Poppins for the great event that they put on. I also would like to thank @lrobbi for the prizes of which I received one of, the ECU covers. Thanks to everyone that was there I really enjoyed meeting the old friends and meeting the new friends. I hope to see all of you again sometime next year.

• I made it home today in record time driving just a little over the speed limit in 5 hours and 15 minutes. (12:15 PM) I would like to thank Mitch and Mary Poppins for the great event that they put on. I also would like to thank @lrobbi for the prizes of which I received one of, the ECU covers. Thanks to everyone that was there I really enjoyed meeting the old friends and meeting the new friends. I hope to see all of you again sometime next year.

Thanks for making the trip up and joining us.
    Glad you are home safe.........see you soon

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• We want to give great big thank you to all who attended.
    You guys are what make these events such a great success, you are are all such warm loving people and we are lucky to have you as family. We had a fantastic turn out 34 slings at breakfast on Saturday morning.

Please travel safe and let us know when you all get home. @V-SHOT you new nickname is @raindancer - You brought us some spectacular weather.

Now Post some damn pictures @Ross is watching

I'll take Raindancer as a compliment!!!! The weather was truly spectacular!! The rides were epic!!! The folks in Clarksville...the most wonderful people you will ever meet!!!! Velma and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting new friends and see the faces of friends we've come to love. Mitch and Colette, please send our gratitude to every single person who had any and everything to do with the awesome success of this year's Booze and Blues.

I'll keep saying it...IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BIGGER AND BETTER EACH YEAR!!!

This year I even ventured out and participated in one of the "Spirited" rides!! I should have been doing this all along. I still have a $hit-eating grin on my face!! Truth be told, it was actually Velma's idea!!! She's a keeper, for sure.

• @V-SHOT You have no idea just how much we love having you here. OK only when you bring Velma..
    You guys are truly special. You know the old saying Friends are the Family You Get to Pick. we scored big with this group..
    The smiles on your faces make this all worth the effort.

Thank you all

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

Gerald

Great to see you in Clarksville. Glad to hear you arrived home safely.

• Joe was still here this afternoon - should be on his way home by now.Can I assume your entire group made it back to the coast safely?

Mitch

We all made it home safely. Pulled out of the Hotel around 10:15. We cannot thank you and Colette for everything you both have done for me and this crazy group.

What a fabulous time. Great food, great rides, great weather, great movies, and FANTASTIC people. So thankful I got to meet some new people and see some old friends. That is what this is all about. What a fantastic family we have, and I am blessed to be a part of it.

Booze and Blues gets better every year. If you missed it this year plan ahead for next year. This is truly a wonderful event. Do not miss Booze and Blues 2019

• I wanted to thank both Mitch and Colette for another amazing time and to let everyone know I’ll be heading back to Charlotte early tomorrow morning to help care for my mother. I received a text from Stacy this afternoon letting me know she was taking her to the ER. There’s some internal bleeding and she was given a transfusion (not sure what the issue is yet as more tests are needed). I’m hopeful she’ll be OK in the long run.

*Special thanks to both Joe and Bridget for staying with me while I got plans in order. I love you both! <

Prayers for your mom and you. Let us know if we can do anything.

• Glad to see everyone has made it home okay so far - there are a couple more to go.

I am settled in for the night in Newport TN. I am done arguing with the dang GPS and will take major roads tomorrow - about 6 hours back to the camper.

Mitch and Collette, there isn't much else I can add to what everyone has said. Thank you for everything you (and your helpers) do to put on such a great time. The hours you spend and your warm welcome are so very much appreciated. I loved the spirited rides and found several miles on the Blue Ridge were just what I needed today to remember calm! :)@V-SHOT said it well about meeting new friends and seeing faces of the ones we have come to love. I hate leaving Virginia and the surrounding areas!

@lrobbi thank you for your contributions for the drawing! I won an ECU cover! After winning the poker run, I thought that would be the end of my luck for awhile!

To all of you, thank you for the blessings you bring to my life!

• Anita

Happy to hear you arrived safely in Newport, TN. Have a safe ride back to your camper tomorrow.

Great to see you again. Please head back to Virginia Soon.

• We made it home with no issues! We can't find the words to describe how much fun we had and how much we enjoyed spending time with all you great people!! As others have already said....it was great to meet up with old friends as well as make some new friends!!!
    Thanks so much Mitch & Colette for putting together such a fantastic event!!!!
    @V-SHOT....could you send me that picture you posted? That was Dorene & I riding off into the sunset. Awesome shot my friend!!!
    I'll PM my email to you if you can send me that photo!!!
    I hope everyone else made their trip home safe and without incident!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• We made it home with no issues! We can't find the words to describe how much fun we had and how much we enjoyed spending time with all you great people!! As others have already said....it was great to meet up with old friends as well as make some new friends!!!
    Thanks so much Mitch & Colette fro putting together such a fantastic event!!!!
    @V-SHOT....could you send me that picture you posted? That was Dorene & I riding off into the sunset. Awesome shot my friend!!!
    I'll PM my email to you if you can send me that photo!!!
    I hope everyone else made their trip home safe and without incident!!!

Adam - just wanted to thank you and Doreen again for making such a long trip to see us..Hope we get to see you sooner than next year!
    Glad you are home safe and thank you for the Ass Blaster (now that should keep all these perverts wondering just how much fun we had)

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• You have no idea how much we love you young Lady
    The petition for your star in front walk of the Chinese restaurant will be on the ballot in November

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Adam - just wanted to thank you and Doreen again for making such a long trip to see us..Hope we get to see you sooner than next year!Glad you are home safe and thank you for the Ass Blaster (now that should keep all these perverts wondering just how much fun we had)

What happens at the Flying Pig Ranch stays at the Flying Pig Ranch.....your secret is safe with me my friend!!!! :00000019:
    We hope to see you all way earlier than 12 months from now too!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• For some reason the GPS took me on all the inter state roads on the way home. Rocked along at 85 mph the whole way. On the way to Clarksville it took me on the back roads, I do not have a clue as to why.