Slingshot Booze & Blues 2018 (Fri, Oct 5th 2018, 9:00am - Sun, Oct 7th 2018, 3:00pm)

Date

Slingshot Booze & Blues 2018

Fri, Oct 5th 2018, 8:00 am - Sun, Oct 7th 2018, 2:00 pm

103 Second Ave. Clarksville Virginia 23927

Participants

21 participants, 48 undecided and 2 do not participate

Closing Date: Sep 29th 2018, 11:00 pm
  • Pffftttt! I'm just coming to see @V-SHOT ride @av8ingtoms stripper pole and tuck a few singles...

RAIN OR SHINE ~> WE ARE THERE!!! :thumbsup:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• Pffftttt! I'm just coming to see @V-SHOT ride @av8ingtoms stripper pole and tuck a few singles...
    RAIN OR SHINE ~> WE ARE THERE!!! :thumbsup:

Love John to death. But, I just don't want to see that. No... not at all. Love to see John, love you to see you, and love to see all of our friends that are there (be it met in person or yet to meet face to face). Plan to be there, with bells and whistles.... and anything I see, is like in Vegas. It stays there.... :D

• Love John to death. But, I just don't want to see that. No... not at all. Love to see John, love you to see you, and love to see all of our friends that are there (be it met in person or yet to meet face to face). Plan to be there, with bells and whistles.... and anything I see, is like in Vegas. It stays there.... :D

Looking forward to seeing you Sharon, Larry and Rhonda again. Will be great to see everyone from last year and some new faces also. See everyone in 2 weeks

• We may be out. Hate to even say that. Would love to see you all one more time to do some riding and visiting. There are several factors, but the biggest is that my wife Sharon just lost her aunt last night. They were close. Looks like I'll be off most of next week (aunt is in VA, right at NC line) and this may mess with days I can get off. Not to mention it will cost nearly as much as Clarksville, and anytime I don't work I don't get paid. (think contractor type of thing). Will update after all things fall out. If we can't, y'all have a great time and at very least, we'll see you at Maggie Valley!

If we don't make it, I'm very sorry Mitch! I was really looking forward to this run, as I wanted to go last year but couldn't work it out....

• We may be out. Hate to even say that. Would love to see you all one more time to do some riding and visiting. There are several factors, but the biggest is that my wife Sharon just lost her aunt last night. They were close. Looks like I'll be off most of next week (aunt is in VA, right at NC line) and this may mess with days I can get off. Not to mention it will cost nearly as much as Clarksville, and anytime I don't work I don't get paid. (think contractor type of thing). Will update after all things fall out. If we can't, y'all have a great time and at very least, we'll see you at Maggie Valley!

If we don't make it, I'm very sorry Mitch! I was really looking forward to this run, as I wanted to go last year but couldn't work it out....

Brent
    Sorry for your loss - Family first. We will miss you.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Well some things are looking up!
    Colette and I took a few hours to make the Saturday morning run and only one spot is still flooded 95% of the ride is good to go.
    We will make the necessary adjustments and all is good.

@Firefly was checking the run for Sunday but that run is all about eating and there are several ways to get to Charlies so we will be OK

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

We have not met but I am sorry for your loss.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• @Goats_Hogs....sorry to hear of your wife's loss. Our condolences and best wishes to her, you, and all of the family & friends.

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Hey Brent, Sorry for your loss. Velma and I are dealing with the same. We will miss you and Sharon in Clarksville, but family first. Rest assured, we will come up with something before Maggie. Our deepest sympathy to you and Sharon.